Player battleship docking

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by GodEatGod.

• coding can be modding... but it can also mean to create something completly new
    modding can involve coding... but does not really has to
    modding is a wide range expression that involves many times of work necessary to modify something existing

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Bugs has its nr. 1 priority but i totally agree with ur idea about Battle ship docking, guys!

Also and as i remember multi docking were possible in some FL mods, which means, one or more ships are able to dock at BS at the same time.

No need for explaining possible benefits regarding this feature, especially when i have in mind infinity number of possible RP and game play idea.

Only problem can be, how to implement this new feature in CF mod, so this question "Yes or Not" is more technical then rhetorical issue.

• it never really was an option

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It kinda sounds cool, but you choose the right thing, focus on fixing the bugs and finishing the clan base /conquest system :)

"Only the strongest will survive!"