Yes, I/YOU need ur oppinion! ;)

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Lol Mich at my side?So we can call this new love?Mich what u say? ;)
    just kidding guys, all long therm members know what is the truth between me and Michael, and if he support me, then i must be fuckin right, or maybe..but nm ;)

Abras ty for this 2 screens,
    You really make ur point with this ;)
    Also u proved to us that u can explain ur point without bad words.Ty double

p.s.
    Do u really believe in my story about deleted screens :rolleyes: ? And don't be afraid i won't destroy ur position here with my screens, because u are very useful at forum.
    Unfortunately I can not prevent you to do it yourself, as u already started with those screens :(

Daywalker ty for ur advice, u really show to all of us how the things need to looks like at forum, u rate ppl than u close ur profil for raiting. lol no additional comment is needed.

Attachments are to remind you, how you act when someone is not speaking the way you want it.
    Or maybe you tell its fake and I made it myself. I got more if you need it.
    I dont let others accuse me without ANY reason dude. Try to mess with someone who believes your words and who you can tamper with your action.
    But leave me out of your ego-trip. Thank you!

Abras i already said ty ;) ok thank you very much!

• you all have so many nice ideas how to fix the problems and you analized the situation so perfectly to point out the problems
    but it looks like only all others have to live by your conclusions

You talk about fair treatment while you are not willing to treat others fair.
    "If you dont have exactly the same opinion than me then you are against me" -> wow

[sign=14]CLOSED until you learn to read and understand your own words[/sign]

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!