New beautiful fighters but not top ones

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rexor_1.

• I love that fighter and I'll never replace it.

I though that abt Lagg aswell , mate... So never say "never"

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• You will see mate, I will never replace it(for PvP I mean) , for NPCs , well... I am trying out a new fighter to see how it'll handle them at the moment.

• ------- FINALLY ---------- After well comparing the measures of the fighters I have determinated that they are very well correlated, basically they're all of the same size. The distance of the camera in the back view is clearly different. The Rapier was less agile when I tried it because it carries a lot of cargo ( was prior to then I realized that was added inertia, at the beginning was very strong inertia ). The Horizon takes a little less shot 'cause it's lower. Basically there was no reasons to open this thread. Remains the Vigilant which is actually larger.

• considering that the vigilant is just 10% bigger than a shroud it fits into the scale as the vigilant has a thinner body
    the size difference on the pics is mostly caused by a different perspective (it appears bigger... just like the station parts)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ...... Considering that the Shroud, the Predator and the Grinder are at an height slightly higher, because their shield touches first the station then the others, and so they seems a bit more big that they really are .... but I don't want to sound picky ..... so it's ok ! So the wings do not count, and do not take shots, isn't it ?

• they do but they have similar surface sizes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• There are many fighters with the pilot wrong placed, a lot too high, someone too low, someone even with his head out from the hull. Is it so difficult to arrange them, OP ?

Edited 6 times, last by Rexor_1 ().

• One thing I've realized since this thread has been opened, is that I fight better with long distance camera back view, wider view of the battlefield (like for example Horizon, F-190 ...), so I'd like it to be set for all fighters. (I don't how many think the same). (So also no novice will fall into the error to believe that fighters have very different measures).--------------------------Another thing I'd like to see for two of my favorite fighters, Chimera and F-190, a cockpit more beautiful (they are good fighters, they deserve it). I suggest the Rapier one for the Chimera, the Werewolf one for the F-190.