Trojan bastard

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• See what torrent brings ? :P

And yes, it's simple just destroy it manually or get Avast.
    I liked to do it manually in the years I had no antivirus as I didn't liked it was eating a lot of everything.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes , Avast can, it updates nearly each day with info on theese new stuff and never had a problem with CF files as it uses a different searching system, not by pieces of codes as the crappy Antiviruses that kept blocking stuff in CF cus they didn't knew what that was.

If you don't know what you have in system32, then better not trying it manually. It isn't always as you can search a piece of it's name and over...(like marik in this case), they usually regenerate those files from another place.
    But you could have fun with the virus's database(if it has one) if you kill it manually, it was interesting the last time I did it, I had the emails from people in every page and thing I loaded, including swat-portal ones :D Now you know how spamm random stuff arrives at your mail ^^ one of the ways to find them out as sending on random letters to find emails is pretty impossible.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Though you couldn't find anything... well that link has efficient ways to take it out.

And about Avast, you have to take the professional one which keeps updating and also let the antivirus update all of it's database which takes some time for a fresh start which I don't think you did in 15 minutes :P

• may i get a stalking smiley plz OP?

Click the image above to visit us.

• Attention: Irony
    Stalking smiley, are you the one who sends out trojans ? O.o

• @ Daywalker

I use AVG 2011, its free to download or if u want all the other bits and bobs buy it from them.

The free version has lots to offer tho, Virus detection, Rootkey, registry scanner, lots of others.
    Its updated daily which is also free, plus its not power hungry like other programs such as nortons,
    Kasperskey, Mc Afee.
    I have used it for over 5 years, and so far no trojans or anything to crap out my computer.
    Give it ago m8, sod that, everyone GIVE it ago, you wont be sorry.
    Best bit of free software that i have on my computer to date ( apart from Crossfire oc...LOL )

Have fun

Cygna

plus its not power hungry like other programs such as nortons,
    Kasperskey, Mc Afee.

You can adjust Kaspersky to a minimum and it won't eat your resources that much and you can still be protected, but much less than adjusted at maximum. Kaspersky has its reasons for being that heavy anyway. It's a professional killer of viruses , but you need a powerful machine in order to use it and being totally protected if you don't know where to surf in the internet. I have tried every anti-virus product and I find Kaspersky as the best virus killer in the world( I never doubted in our brother's abilities btw - russians ). If you have another product installed and have difficulties of removing a threat, you can still download the free scanner ( Free Virus Scan - Kaspersky Lab ) from here.

Those free anti-virus programs such as AVG , Avast etc. are for a normal protection and if you know where to surf in the net.

Edited once, last by Crysis ().