Crossfire 1.9 troubles reports

There are 371 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• thats not possible
    only he can do that

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Char: Catatonic_Cash
    Place: Planet Manhatten, New York system.
    Prob1: Have a coalition torpedo launcher which doesn't show a price for. To be exact it says I would get $0 credits for it.
    Prob2: Tried to un-mount the Coalition Torpedo Launcher and was kicked out of the game.
    I run window 7
    Everything else works great thus far exept for this.

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• @OP: Yeah i went to london in my new train and i sold the stuff at waterloo and now i cant log on to the server....

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• a 2nd time... or it that still the first time from yesterday
    i need precise info

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i havent been able to log on the server since yesterday.......as u saw in the end of the video

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• i c
    i personally would say one of the chars is bugged
    i found an error in that char which actually should not be triggered at all

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• So the train got bugged or corrupted..... :( damnit :bmuhahaha:

maybe 9 chars is 1 too much.......

Well atleast i am happy that i could help find a bug :nummer1: .... but all my money :patsch: .......

• we are not done yet
    test if its still crashing now

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i tried now its still crashing

• ok - i removed the damaged char from your account so you can go online again and will analyse it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• You can have 10 chars on 1 account...

incorrect
    the limit was decreased to 9

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• It works now tnx man :thumbup:

Hmmm wait....im trying to make a new charr but it wont show upp in the list..... and it always crashes after 30 sec...

• that cant be

Edit by
    ok it can be that you cant create chars... since the server did not restart it still thinks you have 9 chars already
    that it crashes every 30 cant be

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• look at 0:40 sec that happens every time i hang around there for 40 sec... it crashed like 4-5 times before i figured out what to name my next train lolol (it did not crash the server ...only for me) (before i figured out that i cant make charrs before it restarts.............annyway i have no problems or crashes in the game atm but that charr menu is verry unstabile...

• stop making chars for now and try it again later

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• rgr i will go and hang around online untill it is safe to buy the bigger ships

• I have a prob...

All characters on ID containing |PX|Wave_Omega and |PX|Wave_Omicron can't undock, I go straight to Pittsburgh and then, when I undock, I immediately come back to the planet (docking sequence).

When I logged in with |PX|Helicon, on anoter ID, the server crashed, then when it came back online, I tried undocking that char, and got sent back to Pittsburgh again. Only this time, I was able to undock the character, fly around, but couldn't get out of system (the lady says "Dock" on Custo gate and Colorado JH but nothing happens).

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf