SP Mission 7 can't dock to Shinkaku Station

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• i am stuck where I have to meet juni in space in California... and she ditched me aqnd never showed ...

so that was the end of the CF 1.8 SP for me ...

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Most likely screwed up Mission files.

Try rewriting Missions folder (../Freelancer/DATA/) with one from vanilla FL (preferably fresh copy).

• Weird, the mission files should be ok else how's that everyone except ~3 players have finished the missions ?...
    Maybe a reinstall or start from 0 (especially if you're just near the beggining ) should help

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I've had vanilla Freelancer mess up on me in SP several times but always at the same place...Trent and Juni are flying and get intercepted by 3 cloaked Rhineland fighters. There is a brief exchange of dialouge then the Rhinelanders attack. I've had several instances where the Rhinelanders did not turn hostile [they stayed neutral white instead of hostile red] and shooting them results in a failed mission. Only an uninstall/reinstalled fixed this problem for me. It's happened to me a couple of times in vanilla Freelancer but never in Crossfire.

• Hi,

i have found a solution. Simply reload the savegame after mission 6 and buy better rep(bribes) by someone in a bar. Now Mission 7 seems to be to work.

heiner