A Humble Return

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Corbin.

• I am more than happy to announce the return of Galactus and I and also excited to report the news of more video creations to come!

May the shwartz be with you!
    :D

• welcome back! :)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Welcome back, madame, looking forward to seeing you in space :)

• thats perfect timing
    welcome back

I am in need of a vid for the new CF1.9

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• to OP-R8R...
    we may need some input on what else you'd like to see in the upcoming video
    Galactus would also like to request to have some rights to be able to complete the video without any difficulties. it was very difficult for him to record some of his video's without getting blown out of the sky within 5 minutes. I often defended him as much as I could so he could record.

he could make a specific character called "Crossfire News" that would have certain rights, and that would be the only character that he would use his "abilities" with. rights he could possibly have would be (with the Crossfire News character), Teleport from system to system, credits at his disposal which would NOT be transferred to any other character for any given reasonand he promises to deliver as epic of video as he can, ESPECIALLY if your in a rush for it.
    If this is not possible, he will still make the video but it will take long!
    and hey, if anyone wants to help in anyway, you are welcome to... just look for us and ask, you will get credited for being in the video. :)

• welcome back.
    my vids are not either :P but without further information, (where to be done (SP, MP) what being involved (since all the stuff already known from 1.8 and using this for a 1.9 video might not be such a good idea, cause ppl dont know whats going to be increased/new from that video then))
    (iE, you can not make a teaser for Transformers 3 using the Transformers 1 movie)

• Ive never said that you have to work with old CF versions
    I just wanted to know who is doing it so i can provide the neccessary material

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ...could we, somehow, get a press license in the game? From the eyes of a newcomer to the sector, a news crew seems to be about the only thing you guys are missing, and I know people would get a kick outta joining.

• Galactus wanted to start a news crew when we played CF 1.82 and a news crew be the perfect addition to this mod.
    Op-R8R, if you could PM either Galactus or I, that would be great because Galactus is up for making another video for you!

• Um, lone angel, if you get a Press license going, lemme know. I may have tripped into being a political commentator. check the ZETANEWS #1 thread under roleplay board.