Stars and Planets textures

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• The solar ...and all... freelancer textures are in .cmp.
    You have to import/expert them to open or add working textures. It usually comes with the texture editor programs, check in your save options, or on google depending on your tool, I didn't got much info about it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Not accurate i'm afraid. Textures are held in a number of formats in FL, mostly MAT files if we're talking CMP's as they are usually paired, can also be in 3DB files and TXM files. If we're talking vanilla files then the planet textures are in the PLANETS folder and the sun texture is in the FX folder. Both sets are in TXM format.

• Yes, even I still see .cmp from sun textures in vanilla, I did looked at CF version of FL which is different heh.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis