adding weapons and equipment blueprints

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [ SLAVIMIRS ].

• Can the addition of weapons and other equipment which (usually quite expensive and difficult to find) to be assembled according to plans blueprints of different components, parts and products in the crossfire 1.9? I believe that adding these things would make the game more interesting and fascinating.and one more thing,I see that the new version will focus on mining, want to give something as an idea, I know that plagiarism is bad but sometimes ... lol...some time ago I was keen on a space simulator for mobile phones - Galaxy on fire 2, it can be said that this is my first space simulator ... in this game had a lot of interesting decisions, like creating a special procedure for mining and this is my idea is it possible here in crossfire 1.9 to introduce a special procedure for the extraction of minerals and precious core of asteroids which can be divided into different classes of varying difficulty yield,asteroids are visible on the scanner for easy orientation and introduction of a special mining equipment (drills with different class) which is to yield . I think freelancer crossfire 1.9 deserves to have similar benefits, and will be the greatest space simulator ever. Please swat administrators to consider this idea, thanks in advance and wish you success in work on the new version of the crossfire !! You are great ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

My name is John Crichton, an astronaut. A radiation wave hit and I got
    shot through a wormhole. Now I'm lost in some distant part of the
    universe on a ship, a living ship, full of strange alien life forms.
    Help me. Listen, please. Is there anybody out there who can hear me? I'm
    being hunted by an insane military commander. Doing everything I can.
    I'm just looking for a way home.

• Hmm. I love GoF 1 and 2, but I don't think the mining system from 2 would be able to be integrated into the freelancer game as OP has to do stuff based on the old engine. TBH, I was surprised he could implement the "megaroids" that could only be mined with a mining laser. Who knows, though! OP's a frikin' genius! Besides, we all know GoF was a knock off of Freelancer for mobile devices! ;)

• i consider it but doubt that it can be done

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I want to make another proposal, is it possible in the new version of crossfire to introduce scrolling with the mouse wheel for the menus in the game, weapons, equipment and products, I think it would be much more enjoyable for the players also improve the quality of the intro movie at the beginning of the game :)

• We had such proposals before.

Assembling parts to produce something bigger or better -> Hook needed

Changing keys for Menues? Why? to lazy to reconfigure your keyboard - also the mouse wheel is holding acclerate and declarete speed, permanently changing of this should be a no go. The right Hud is easy accesable with key combinations to swtich the weapons on and off, weapon groups can make a more specific Job, the Menu keys are partly reconfigurable. For using the mouse wheel in a secondary way, like when you open the menue to scroll through it whiel stopping the speed function as long as the menu is open would need someone being able to change the FL exe and last but not least the given ok from Microsoft to do it.

All in all i am personaly more interested in the already upcoming changes of 1.9 and the finalization of it than in new features every day which will make us waiting for 1.9 way longer - not to mention the benefits in comparation to the needed workload of such changes.

Click the image above to visit us.

• I mean scrolling with the mouse wheel
    in the menus of the game when you dock a planet or station in equipment dealer and commodities
    dealer, not in space. just as quickly will be considered
    and selected equipment and goods;]] this is my suggestion for improvement in the new mod 1.9;]]