Maxbur`s way to CF

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Marauder.

• Name: Max Burness
    Callsign: Maxbur
    Birth place: Murmansk plt., Sovetskaya system
    Graduated pilot of Dzerzhinsky Military Academy of Coalition. Served on CNS "Gorshkov" as flight-leuthenant in "Ravens" squadron. Flown in a Lagg fighter.Was promoted to Commander of the squadron. Was one of lucky 15 survivors after Dom`Kavash vessels attack on "Gorshkov" in Gurm, his squadron was completely destroyed. Deserted to Kusari space, Tohoku system and joined Dragon Corps clan. After 7 years was promoted to Cornel, DC Command Officer, after Haegar`s retirement. DC clan was outnumbered, active members went to the new worlds to find a new fate. From that point comms with Maxbur was lost, and he was presumed MIA. After few years, he went back to open space with new role-play of mercenary and smuggler. His destination still unknown, but some witnesses talked, he was seen in X-3043 and nearby systems with bottle of the rum and in really good humor.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

Edited 2 times, last by Maxbur ().

• :bglad:

Maxbur -> An excellent DC member and a very good friend! I am proud of flying with ya mate ^

• i really don't want to break your story here m8 but usual convention says we are in-game 3011 now... it means you aren't born yet...
    perhaps you can refer to ORION's Unofficial Timeline History of Crossfire (check download section or ORION's signature for link) for the better suiting dates.

Try not confuse Confederation Strike Forces with Altair Coalition... CSF has nothing to do with the russians...

Besides that, the background is cool :thumbup:

• In the middle of nowwhere, in a time long ago when this pilot pilot arrived at the borders of Sirius he decided to rebuilt what was lost long ago and instilled life and fire into it given from his heart.
    Brave and often enough only with a view friends he was fighting for right and justice in the middle of hostility and nowwhere, now the Dragons breath again and fill the place they once was made for.

I am proud to call you my Mate Sir!

*salute*

Click the image above to visit us.

• Try not confuse Confederation Strike Forces with Altair Coalition... CSF has nothing to do with the russians...

I wasn`t. DC were CSF in our merc`s times - long time ago, when noone hear nothing about Silver Aroows yet.
    If I wrote that I`m from Coalition, besides- Coalition is not just a russians- it`s East Coalition - China, Middle East, Russia-(see Starlancer story), - I meant nothing common with Confederated Strike Forces.

P.S. Edited without any time-line.

@ Daywalker: I can say with sure- I would never be a pilot, as I am for this moment without your hand, Mate.
    *salute back*
    @Crysis : sometimes good friends appears on my way in time. But, thank God, that not happens too often- not much good friends around.
    *salute*

You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

Edited once, last by Maxbur ().

• :D

Einstein

• DC's truly 2IC - he was there to lead the clan when i was MIA (= that bl**dy car ran over me^^)...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Those days of nomad invasions were great times, even I flew by your side on occasion :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D