The Redemption Ship

There are 26 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• good post
    i can only sry that i dont know eng speling good enuf to respond properly. i will give my best
    first of all i did not live mn the clan dont exsist anymore, shadow is difrend metar.
    i remeber you from 1.7 and hade only but respect to you back then, cfpd WAS a good clan meny ppl online doing stuf. but that is in the past. now you dont do anyting
    let me tell you wat i think to all ppl in the server-it dose not mater wat you DID but wat you do and gona do.
    wen i tell you that i buy the redemption with sa apruval you have already reed the tred here AND YOU WERE ACTING LIKE I STOLE IT
    i try to explane that it was a mistake BUT NO. i even give twc 10 mil, AGEN NO. so you start huntimg me down and ONLY FROM RESPECT I PAY YOU
    you did not even give me the chanse to swich so i can pay you from a char with more money.
    that left me with very baad impresion of you, so i did wat i that it was corect

a litle abaut that "geting in char"
    i never let rp to take over my actions, i am human first then i am csf pirate(or asf police, or smuggler)
    remeber we are all eqwals

space

the final frontier

remeber we are all eqwals

No, we`re not equal. I have objection to this.
    1. Me, 33 year old mature married man with 2 teen-age daughters with 2 high educations cannot be equal with military officer, who serve for his country over 23 years and risced his life. He`s bigger than me and I respect him- like a man, like a soldier, like a member of CF community.
    2. I cannot be equal with oldest player of CF Mr.Vyssotsky - I respect him for his age, his young blood in mature body and sense of humour to be with us and playing skills. I always respect a people, who never going down about their age.
    3. I enjoing to play with older men like Haegar, Ancalagon, Daywalker, Darco and many other - they`re a good, respected men.
    4. We cannot be equal with God of Freelancer modding, God of programming and just one of founder SWAT - OP. When I`ll reach those knowledges and skills, like he owns, maybe then I`ll have a right to say "we`re equal, dude".
    5. Simple - no pissing off, no hurts - you`re too little to say that to Gunny and other men , who you talking for and even don`t have a clue- who you messing with.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• in rl you can be ho ever you wona be i dont care abaut that.
    but wen you get in your ship and fly with me/agenst me you are eqwal to me (i dont include GR and op they are not eqwal to me : ) cuz they have extra rights)
    god created us all eqwals in rl
    and here we players OBAY the same rulz WICH MAKE US ALL EQWALS

space

the final frontier

Edited once, last by [}<>{SHS}<>{] ().

• This is a game community SHS, and worthes much more than just RP to me (migth as well just play SP if not)

You can make friends, get to know new persons, and this is not just about getting inside a ship...

I know persons that I will (try to) blow up at first sight in game but that I deeply respect, and it does not prevent
    me to be friend with at the bar (and way much more fun actually).

In any case, we are all here to have fun playing Crossfire, and this should add ties between us, rather than hatred.

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• @ SHS: You believe that I think I am more of a person than you? If so you are very wrong. However when it comes to this community, I have paid my dues here in a variety of ways. I have earned my right to be here as a player, leader, friend to some and a contributor to this community. Have all of my efforts been successful? Not by a long shot and even currently there are a few who misunderstand what I say and so, that's called a language barrier and in some cases, maturity. I am a 42 year old man, many here are kids to me due to their age and experience in life. Most people in their 20's don't have a clue what the world is about.....not one little clue, although they think they do. :D

I don't know where we had the experience of me thinking " I am better than you" came from, but you need to review what happened and get a better translator. You also spend too much time listening to that knuckle-head {BLK_OPS} Obliterate aka Shockwave ( not to be confused with PX Shock) and believing the shit he tells you, which many of us witnesses in Tau 31 a few weeks ago.

So if you want to join the ranks of the idiots here on CF who spent countless hours, days and months, assassinating my character and who I am, I say go for it. Stand in line. You aren't the first. Take a number. I will be in game tonight if you want to settle this the old fashioned way OR you can just choose your RP and do it well.

Your call young man.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• it's shockforce btw, Gunny...

I think both are calming down (and understanding better each other). A duel offer from Gunny has been made, let's end it that way i say !

The Redemption topic veered totally off-topic and i will close this thread now...

[threadclosed]Be at peace or at war but in-game ![/threadclosed]