[BC]News

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [BC]afGun.

• >>From the Sirius News Network<<

Bounty Hunters reports that they are under heavy attacks from Corsairs in the Border Worlds.

In Omicron Gamma is long standoff between Corsairs and Bounty Hunters. But recently BH were unusually attacked everywhere in the system. Many their fellow pilots were died in the system even within escape pods. Some people says that the Corsairs may be at fully preparing for war.

A reminder: There was a serious skirmish in Omega-5 system between the Corsairs and Red Hessians patrols two weaks ago. Some days later the Ronneburg Station was under heavy Corsairs attack from Kadiz.

Something is going to happen in the BorderWorlds. We have some reports that the Outcasts are also showing inadequate activity: their patrols have been strenghened in the all areas of jumphols on their territory, shooting everything without prior warnings. Outcast activity in the Liberty systems are currently unchanged. But all the Corsairs in Bretonia space become much more agressive now.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• >>From the Sirius News Network<<
    The strange signal was detected in the asteroid belt across the heliosphere of the Sol System. Many civilian ships had caught it to their sensors, but couldn't decoded it. The signal was nothing more than just radio waves... But all the humanity doesn't used this technology a long time.

The planetary goverments are refuse to comment this. But some informants reported that the large fleet was sent to that location of signal was came from. However, the calculations are shows that it has been at least six hours before the signal was caught for the first time. If there was someone, it is unlikely to find anything there now.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• >>Corsairs Network<<

We all know about the fleet, what was created for our crusade against the Rheinland. Against all odds the fleet was hidden all the time from the first Bounty Hunters have arrived to try stop us. We could defeat the Rheinland, and we could make our prosper through the Artefacts Routes. But tough times require difficult decisions.
    Today we know what the Nomad War was not completely ended. We all know how difficult is fight against their threat. We know about the return the ancient aliens what also have not come in peace.
    But we have also just learned that we are facing an even greater danger than we ever imagined. Becouse after all the fights we've neve seen their all weapons, and what they can really do. So now, we must act by ourselves. Today we are begin our own compaign, and the first we must do is to defeat the Nomads in the Lower Unknown. Our fleet will go to the Unknown system today and it will not be alone. The special forces of the Coalition, called themselves as Battle Command will fight the Nomads by our side.
    We must broke this blockade, clear our own system, and make the safety way in to the Altair Sector once and for all! Good luck to all pilots!

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• >>Battle Command Network<<
    From the BC High Command:

Right away, after our first arriving, we,ve faced a great danger in far system, we called soon as Omicron Psi. The nomad forces, what we've seen were greatly superior to our fleet. Our technologies are still too old for the modern warfare standards but we're have our own surprise to all the threats. But this surprise must still unknown to all the aliens until we are ready for direct confrontation with their main fleets. Fortunately, we can still move on the old models of warp engines, which makes our position unreachable to anyone else.
    We are initiated our diplomatic relations with the Coalition in the Altair Sector, but we're still being isolated from any reinforcements from the Altair. Also, the effective Sirius resistance against the enemy threat can only be done by keeping clear the EdgeWorlds Omicrons Alpha and Gamma from the alien possible threats. These systems are now vulnurable to major planned attacks and can be easely destroyed. If we will unite the people from the Edge Worlds, then we will be able not only to block that path to the Sirius for the Nomads, but clear the way for the incoming Coalition fleets. These fleets will help us to keep Edge Worlds in safe. If we'll succeed, the construction of Central Warpgate between the Sirius and Altair will begin.
    Only one system is currently needs to be captured to achieve our first objective - the Lower Unknown. The Corsairs are curretly sent their main fleet to gain this system under control, but the resistance is strong. We will provide them our backup by sending our tactical wings. But you must be prepared for any eventualities.
    The point of gathering is planned on the Planet Crete's orbit. The date of departure to the Lower Unknown will be announced soon.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

Chapter 2: Crossroads.

Departure will on Saturday at 8:00 pm Moscow time from an orbit of the planet Crete.
    Warning: You can't dock with any planet during the mission. There is not way back after mission will start.
    Any fire support is welcome.

Requirements:
    - At least average ship with at least class 9 weaponry.
    - Non-threatening relationship with the Corsairs
    //You can beat the Red Hessians in Omega-5 to make the good relations with the Corsairs without spoiling any relations with any of House Police.

Primary objectives:
    - Destroy any Bounty Hunters resistanse on the Omicron Gamma (defend jumhole to Omega-41 at least 15 minutes)
    - Make safety route from Altair to Omicron Gamma (defend the jumphole to OG in Lower Unknown at least 15 minutes)
    - Survive.

Secondary objectives:
    - Capture the Nomad Weaponry to further research and use (at least 20)
    - Defend the Primus and Gammu (at least 25 minutes per each one)
    - Help the Corsairs Hidden Fleet to resupply in orbit of planet Primus (at least 10 minutes after defending planet Primus)
    - Destroy any Nomad ships on the way.
    - Destroy any Bounty Hunters ships on the way.

Good luck out there.
    И да пребудет с нами... кто-нибудь (с)

High Battle Command out.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

We have done a good job yesterday. The BH resistance is overrun and the whole Omicron Gamma is currently save for now.
    We have recieved message from the Corsairs. Thei ar thanks for our help in ressuply mission near the Primus. The 7 battleships that they have met in LU were difficult to destroy and the Corsairs taken heavy damage in this battle.

All the jumpholes in LU are secured now, but some scattered groups of Nomads are still remain. But surely not for long time...

So, now we can wait the Coalition constructors from the Altair.

From [BC]LS C Intellegence:

Freelancer 2012-07-03 18-37-15-83.pngFreelancer 2012-07-03 18-37-39-56.png

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• I'm impressed. If you need logistical support BG
    Blue Squadron Repair ships is ready.

• It would be nice.
    Please tell us in advance the planned arrival time that we could provide an additional fire support to the convoy. Just in case.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

Not long ago, our commander have been met with CCCP in their resource center. He expressed his hopes obout of further relations and may be making the united forces. But unortunatley, there are too many obstacles...
    "They said that they will not conclude any alliances with anyone becouse they are already are "the union". - The Commander said. - They argue that they are not liking "separatism" that can make the conflict between the allied forces in consequences of the achieving any own goals by each side".
    It means, the searches for friends are continues... Anyway, it's a bad news for us that we can not conclude a military alliance with those who should be understand us like no other, and what exactly we want to achieve.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way