Event manager meeting

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lashan.

• Hello all

::EDIT:: - date/ minor time change
    I would like to call a meeting for all event managers currently active. this meeting is mainly to organize all EMs with their events, aswell as check for any events that require more help. also many other important things will be discussed in this meeting. I am wondering if next Sunday at the time of 7-ish PM GMT next sunday Jan 9 would work ? if all event managers could reply to this and tell me if this is a good time, i would appreciate that.

the meeting will take place on mIRC. u may download it at www.mirc.com. click the Download mirc buttun, then click it again. then click the download buttun on Cnet site to start the download. after it is installed, open the program and type in your nickname and then click on Servers. open the Quakenet server folder, double click on "Random server" then click the Connect buttun at the upper left corner of the client. a box will popup on the center of screen, type #swat-portal into it to join the channel.

plz let me know if you need help with installing mIRC or any comments on this meeting,

thx

Edited 3 times, last by darkjedi ().

• when ?

Chances are high that anyway i couldnt be ther much but here is my position :

I can host Galactic Racing Championship rounds and Inner Core Expeditions (closely with my clan cause that's our RP, my EM char is great to gather ppl for these events). Since my RL schedule is totally unpredictable i can only plan like 24-48 hours in advance and since i'm living in north america, i cannot host any regular event at 2000-2100 SERVERTIME.

• the meeting could be changed to Sunday at about the same time ( 8 pm GMT) if saturday is not possible for u. the reason i made it for 8PM is so that the event managers who handle the primary server events would have a good chance to get online during this time. the meeting start time could also be changed either a hour or so later depending on what ppl want.

• <<<used to be an EM in 1.7, but mod giving me issues atm

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• Saturday is a no-go for me. If it happens to be sunday, then I can probably attend.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• This posted been edited to following - since i forgot that about 1 hour after i have scheduled the meeting to start, i would like to re-schedule it to about 7PM GMT if possible. please try to get on a bit earlier if u can, but if not then that is ok.

thx

Edited once, last by darkjedi ().