Connecting Problem Too

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Sim_Son.

• Hi m8s!

Yesterday i was Playing Crossfire, and my FL crash, also while i play mutch time yesterday i dont restart FL, and make a Pause...

Today i try to go on the Server, i can start FL normal an i fount the server, 8 Players Online, but when i klick on connect he chrash and say "My connection to the server been lost".

I think my FL is gone Demaged.... also i install my FL and the FLMM and the Mod again... but i have the same Problem again! :cursing:

is my ID going Demaged??? i dont have so mutch weapons on chars, only that what i need, can give Tradegood the same problem??

Greethings Simy

• Check your connection at pingtest.net (ery usseful anyways), and/or restart your modem / router.

Normally there isn't much that the game can do, by being damaged, to fail connecting to servers.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i Restart my Modem but i have the problem again....

i Test my Ping and he tells 14ms ping, Packet Loss 0%, Jitter 2 ms.... Line Quality A!!!

Can you come at the chat?

i Take your ICQ numer in my list, you can Found me there also

I heard that we can have not most than 100 weapons on 1 char... i have 1 char whit more than 100 Trade good on it, can it be that thi is the Porblem?

Edited once, last by Sim_Son ().

• Hiho m8, as you know i lost 2 chars probably caused by store char (which was/is totaly ok) that had 100 guns on it. After massive sell, i havent same problem again. So if you have 100 DIFERENT goods on trade char, that could be corrupted char. Im afraid OP must delete your last used char. So if you have 100 diferent goods on trade char, contact OP and after sell goods and go under 100 limit (i recommand <90 for sure). Anyway good luck and hope i cu in space;)

• probier mal ob es jetzt geht

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!