I can't connect to server...

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• Hi, cca 1 sec after pvp in Arena, CF crashed and i cant reconnect, 33 players are still online and i tried reconnect 10 times in 1 hour and nothing...

Also i tried restart...

Any ideas?

• Look if some firewall requests permission to allow you connect to the server.

• Maby your charracter's is corupted/bugged u should contact OP.

This happened to me some weeks ago i had only 10 charr's and noone was overloaded....maby a rare random bug.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Yes,, GrandAndreasK has a point ... if you have a character which is overloaded with equipment or money .. then I am afraid that your character is crashed and the only way of fixing it is to delete that crashed character.

• It's not firewall issue and im afraid its probably corrupted char. Anyway I'll try contact OP.

EDIT: I tried make new ID and FL CF works fine, when i set old ID connect problem remains...

• EDIT: I tried make new ID and FL CF works fine, when i set old ID connect problem remains...

You have a crashed character with overloaded cash or equipment. If OP removes that overloaded character , the problem will be solved.

• Dude, I lost 4-5 characters in 1.8. Two of them were at the Ancient exploit -_- . Everything has a limit , guns , money.. If that's really your character with A LOT of equipment , it's crashed .. and the only way of saving your entire ID is to delete it.

Next time store less equipment

• Dude, I lost 4-5 characters in 1.8. Two of them were at the Ancient exploit -_- . Everything has a limit , guns , money.. If that's really your character with A LOT of equipment , it's crashed .. and the only way of saving your entire ID is to delete it.

Next time store less equipment

Ok, its just a game, wait its more than game...Ahhh, anyway 50 guns are "A lot of equipment"?

• Well, I don't really know the exact number .. but, the limit before was no more than 100 items. And if it's that the only character of yours which has a lot of items on it ... then this is the reason why it doesn't let you play with your ID, because it's crashed

• OP helped me, it was fighter char with 30M and no unmounted equipment...so i lost persephone, 2 war sys, 2 kelyrd, nemesis and cataclysm and equipment for cca 30M. At least other chars seems to be ok.

• Glad to hear it ... I wonder what made it crashed that character though o_O

• as far as i know there are some stats which will not make problems eventhough it is possible to store more - but after the loss of 2 store chars in 1.7 i keep working with these stats and never had a corrupted char again.

max 100 unmounted items per char
    max 300 unmounted items per account
    don´t exceed the 2 Bil (and yes also the value of the equipment is counting)

Click the image above to visit us.

• I think I had more than 100 umnounted items on 1 character so mabye that was cause, i sold many guns so now im under 100 and 300 limit. But that char that had 100+ guns stored is ok. Other chars that were corrupted seemed to be ok...

• good news, so beside the cata and nem which aren´t lootable atm. all is well again but some lost time...

Just a tip: Everything easy buyable somewhere must not be stored - for example all vanilla weaps and equip.

However cu Online Universe :)

Click the image above to visit us.