Any Canadians around to verify this article? ;)

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• LoL :D Meh-land and Mexico+ soo true lol........what do u think SA_ARROW?

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• :P

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Ok i have waited for a thread like this so im just gonna take my best shot at canada.

`

`

OMGF!!!`why cant annyone speak english only frenchies evrywere..

`

FACT

`

`

`

OMGF!!!`why cant annyone speak english only frenchies evrywere..

`

`

`

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• do you remember the portal rules?
    read them again

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hehehe, Uncyclopedia rules. I laughed my ass off on that page, a real source of misinformation any person needs. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Nothing interesting in here, neither my business knowing any bad stuff about places I never visited.

I'd be out if I wouldn't be moderator... but think OP will fix this sooner. ;)

Even it's interesting that " I hate French" video is in french... epic fail

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Nothing interesting in here, neither my business knowing any bad stuff about places I never visited. I'd be out if I wouldn't be moderator... but think OP will fix this sooner. ;) Even it's interesting that " I hate French" video is in french... epic fail

if that is really what you think..

just ONE question

why do you even reply to that topic????? ?( ?( ?(

8). :P

• To be known I have it in my eye, avast ! O.º :D

But as OP posted here before, well, we'll wait :P

Haegar's is just a image, quite funny, even as I don't know much about canada that info isn't helping me having an idea about it xD

The videos aren't that nice tho.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Oh get over it, it's a joke and not meant to insult. Take a look at the article about my country. Sad part is, it's only partially satire. :bmuhahaha:

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Well, I found the map pretty funny, tho from the bias in it seem to have been made by somebody from Ontario that didn't like Québec. The video from the Rick Mercer Report on the government of Canada was well done, accurate and funny ( and made in Canada for Canadian). But most of those video are just trowing insults... witch is never OK

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Quelques remarques concernant ce post: -Translation in English at the end of the text in French-

Dans le second film on peut voir une photo de la rédition de soldats, à l'évidence il s'agit de soldats allemands de la second guerre mondiale, pas de français! (Qu'il s'agisse de soldats allemands n'est pas plus drôle)

Dans le troisème film nous voyons la photo d'un homme en pleurs: Il s'agit de Jacques Bonsergent, fusillé par les Nazis le 23 décembre 1940 après une rixe avec des soldats allemands (il avait refusé de dénoncé le coupable).
    Une station de métro parisienne porte son nom, une plaque rappelle aux passants le souvenir de son sacrifice.

Avant de violer ouvertement les règles du portail, comme l'a fait justement remarqué OP, il faudrait également vérifier la validité des informations transmises.
    Surtout sur des sujets aussi futiles que des petites querelles de clocher qui n'ont pas lieu d'être sur un serveur dédié à notre jeu favori.
    ps: Jeanne d'Arc est morte il y a presque 600 ans, on pourrait peu-être parler d'autres choses!

Some remarks concerning this post:

In the second movie we see soldiers' rédition: Obviously it is about German soldiers of the Second World War, no Frenchmen! ( That it is about German soldiers is not funnier)

In the third movie we see the photo of a man crying: It is about Jacques Bonsergent, Shot by the Nazis on December 23rd, 1940 further to a fight with German soldiers. (He had refused of denounced the culprit) !
    A Parisian subway station carries its name, a plate reminds to the passers-by the memory of its sacrifice.

Before violating openly the rules of the portal, as made it exactly noticed OP, it would also be necessary to verify the validity of the passed on information.
    Especially on subjects so pointless as small local quarrels which do not take place to be on a server dedicated in our favourite game.

Ps: Joan of Arc died almost 600 years ago, we could little be to speak about other things!

'Fluctuat nec mergitur'

• Yes, ofc many of that info is false or nearly...

they are as guilty of Joana D'Arc as well as all of us are guilty of killing the most perfect human btw us, Jesus Christ. :D