Crossfire short Flick Remake

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• Keep in mind here that i am just looking for a response to quality check.I remade the video i ask if you can read the names and words more clearly and if the quality appears better now.If this appears way better now then i am prepared to make a better video these recent videos i have posted has been nice to get some feedback on.And yes OP the music is still ramstein sorry,LOL:)
    I don't have much to work with yet for music but i can always download more;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJSuY_9lGw

• Great, THAT'S The quality you have to use !! :D

Also lightening setups and such are perfect.

But next time you could plz use the embed mode code, which is a button under your video on youtube, to post them on Swat like this :P

Oh, and don't take it wrong, OP Loves Rammstein ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Thank you i keep forgetting to do that next time for sure:)Tnx for the fast feedback again micheal:)
    Who doesnt love the band they rock but i agree its the wrong music for the video:)

• If you have issues with adding the code(cus you don't know how to make it work), look at the other thread about Abrasdevil's videos, there I told how you activate the Html code in the 'Settings' tab under where you type your reply. :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yeah, thats it for the quality :) good job!

Click the image above to visit us.