Which graphic card is best

There are 62 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MISTER(robert)BROT.

• lol that's a joke right?
    Of course it can lol.><

Current System
    Tagan BZ Series 800 Watt Power Supply Unit,
    AsRock P55 Pro/USB3 Motherboard,
    Antec full ATX tower case,
    Tranquillo CPU Cooler,
    Intel Core i3 530@4.00Ghz.:D
    8GB of DDR3,
    SATA Samsung HD753LJ 750GB Hard drive,
    SATA Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Hard drive,
    XFX ATI Radeon 5870 with Arctic Cooler GPU cooler.

• ok this is boarder line between me being a little confused and to the point of not giving a f+++...but since none or most of you won't give me a little support on the stuff that I understand like counting with pics or some other simple stuff like that I figured I might as well write something like this just to keep myself from getting bored....as for keeping to the topic...here is my 2 cents ......

Don't know which is the best graphic card is, I'll let you all bang yourselfs over the head on that subject... ^^ I have had up to this date a total of two laptops...the first had Nvida in it and I had no problems with it for what I do with it...so I thoght mmmmmmm Nvida sounds cool...what the heck...next laptop will have Nvida......

soooooo what did we learn from this? well I didn't learn a damm thing ^^ all Ican say is WHO CARES!!!! if it works for you and you don't have any problems with it, don't worry if there is a better one out there...having the biggest and the best and not needing it is for me a wast of money....so if I affended someone sorry...thats just my apinion...

BUY NOT...WHAT IS THE BEST OF ALL ...BUT BUY JUST WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU :D

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM