Faaby's story

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Faaby.

• well may be Mike could come visit YOU for once in our delightful country house by the lake on Planet Sprague.... Its not urban but very good for a roman.... well, if you want to relax.... At night, the nearby nebula glows with the suns reflecting on it and makes the sky goes colorful. Very good place for lov.... for friends to have a good time !

Mike -> Faaby : :blove:

Faaby -> Mike :

LOL another one way relation....

• After checking if the new patches I tested for on SP, but now on the server works right...
    Just noticed I have to edit some stuff arround the forum now, at the rankings thread.

"another" one way relation....

huh ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• you always talk about faaby, faaby here faaby there, you are always talking about faaby staying at your palace.... YOU SEEM TO HAVE A CRUSH !

Her, the only thing she shows to everyone is the medal i gave her regarding her survival to your insanities ...... :bmmmm:

Saddly looking for a potential relationship

• But he does not give up... that is a quality I like...

Everything comes in time... :first_move:

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• I only talk about Faaby on her character and in the club :P The places to speak about this :D

Also sadly looking how I work on mod issues by the morning, and play by the afternoon and you're more in the forum than in-game, you who could play more than me ^^

Just trained a bit my CFPD mate, Erebus, preparing to be ASF Lt, and SA Z, killing some UR Geodor... still you don't show up.

Also, I don't forget :bglad:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i'm more on the forum cause i can hae it opened at my job but i cannot be playing CF here.... so i stay in touch with you guys buy answering posts and messing with your mind mike ! if only i had all day free and could work on forum i nthe mornign and play all afernoon !! those were easier times !

• I can't play each afternoon.. actually I can only play, luckly once at two days or so. But when I do it, I do it well >:-D

Kicking UR, freelancer, CFPD SA butts... with just 3 guns fights for me (4 for them) or missile PvPs... which they don't like for some reasons.

• Very good story Faaby ;]]

PS: damn, how did I missed this? o_O

• better late than never hehe ;)

I think it needs an update anyway!

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!