antivirus

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• hi pilots, don,t know if this is happening to anyone else, but when signing in to the forum last night a n antivrus alert started js redirect generic with instruction for me to shut down reboot to get rid of it which i do and it does go away. now when i come back to signing on to the forum again yep it,s backbloody annoying when you are trying to read all the information for the day. someone does not want me to sign in to here like fat chance. all the rest of the computer stuff is fine just when i sign on to the portal. someone has nothing better to do with there time.:)

kermit

• antivrus alert started js redirect generic

It sounds as though you have some overly-sensitive security software. Can you post a screenshot of the error message?

Redirects are very common -- most people should always allow them. However, redirects can also be used for malicious purpose, which is why some security software blocks them.

Maybe you can "whitelist" swat-portal.com?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

• didnt experience anything like that and ive no probs atm

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!