How can you improve your reputation with any of the Dom's?

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• there are logic ways (if you think a bit, you see them) to get neutral with all doms... but you get absolutely nothing in doing it, because there is NO base of ANY Alien race that you can dock, all of those alien bases (except DK ofc) are undockables... trust me ^^

All you can do is destroy your reps to get neutral with some aliens which gives you nothing except that you loose the fun of fighting em :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• you can bribe the op

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• but you get absolutely nothing in doing it

...your right Micheal, I was just curious, like a kid looking under a rock to see what he could find

you can bribe the op

...this sounds very interesting and potentially dangerous...But it would make one hell of a good topic for a new thread...something like, what kind of bribe would it take to make the OP jump up and down, and scream out loud "I love Madonna"...

...I will have to think on this my friend...

...not everyday you get an invitation for mischief... ;)

• You can 'easely' bribe OP if you suddenly post and give him all the work he was going to do the next months for the new forum xD

...your right Micheal, I was just curious, like a kid looking under a rock to see what he could find

Don't worry, there are more kids here than you think :D As I already did that...
    Note: But I named that as "a possible bug test for the good of the community-- tester" :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis