Ancient Hunt

There are 231 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Wanderer.

• we could always all dock inside ??

and the ncome back to the JH and wait there ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• if we dock inside, we risk attracting ancients on our position, that's not exactly wise, unfair advantage or something. better to stay in Utopia until your turn comes

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• i'm at home now, but i'm not sure if i'll be online. if so, we can both be there, if not, you do it.

• Results from today:

Wnning team:
    SA_Explorer_FORLON - 1
    SA_Explorer_RAIDEN - 0
    SA_Heidelberg_RIEBENS - 5
    = 6

Other teams:

TX2-6 - 0
    /CoP\Race_Guardian - 3
    Drunem - 0
    = 3

|PX|Son_of_Angmar - 0
    Angmar_Wraith - 0
    Lonewolf - 3
    = 3

thanks to all for participating, congrats to winners!
    cya next time!

cya next time!

but shure :thumbsup:

was the first event yesterday i have joined and it was fun. thanks for doing events like this :)

today it is TDM i think. if i have time this evening, i will be there (easy points for the enemy team, but don't tell them please... :P )

greetings

• TIME: Sunday, August 28th 2011 at 21:00h server time in Utopia system, near Triangulum Dock 3.

Objective: Collect the maximum number of Ancient weapons in specified time frame.

How does it work:

• All player will meet the Event Manager in Utopia System 15 minutes prior to the event.
    • Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 4 or 5 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started.
    • Once the players joined their teams/group the Event Manager announces which team will enter the contest area (Dervon System). The time counts as the first team member is in Dervon System. Each team member has to hunt and collect the maximum nomad weapons possible within 15 minutes.
    • When the time is up, the Event Manager will let you know, and you must leave the system immediately and return to Utopia System, stopping all fighting.
    • After the team members arrive back in Utopia, they will wait near the jumphole to be scanned.
    • The next team can prepare to enter Dervon System. Event Manager will signal them to enter, and so on, until all teams have had their turn.
    • The team with most Ancient weapons will be the winner.

Event restrictions:

• No char-switching
    • No cheating
    • If you die, hurry back to Dervon.

Pilots have to meet up in Utopia system, near Triangulum Dock 3. If the server crashes during the event you should hurry to log in, otherwise your team may not start again.
    The teams will be scanned to ensure fair play before they jumped in and after they left Dervon System.

Prize money: 50.000.000$ split by the winning team members, 3.000.000. (Reward may vary depending on team size.)

• Results:

Wining Team:

PX Voodoo.........1 guns......18 mil ...donated his prize to players zuek and GoP pixie dust
    CCCP Cresthen....5 guns......18 mil
    SMG Ice............4 guns......18 mil

Second team:

SA Forlon......1 guns......10 mil
    DS Hyena......0 guns......10 mil
    Mr.Ridley.........8 guns....10 mil

Third team:

Fallen Haggisfudge.......1 guns......7 mil
    Zuek.......................2 guns......7 mil+9 mil /Voodoo donate/
    GoP pixie dust............2 guns......7 mil+9 mil /Vodoo donate/

Thanks to all for participating.

Edited 3 times, last by Husker ().

• It got fixed, but still misses the "Mr." ^^

btw, I took out the "marked as done" warning of this thread...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• TIME: Saturday, November 26th 2011 at 21:00h server time in Utopia system, near Triangulum Dock 3.

Objective: Collect the maximum number of Ancient weapons in specified time frame.

How does it work:

1.There will be only two teams.
    2. Each team has 35 minutes to hunt.
    3. After returning from Dervon all guns going to me.
    4. Start Triangulum Dock 3 - Finish Triangulum Dock 3
    5. When I say back to Utopia system team have five minutes to get to Triangulum Dock 3.
    6. Penalty for exceeding the time 45 seconds = 1 Guns (subtract from the total results).
    7. If it draws, both teams go back to Dervon to 15 minutes hunting.

Event restrictions:

• No char-switching
    • No cheating
    • If you die, hurry back to Dervon.
    • Utopia system and Dervon is Out of Role Play during event.

Prize money:

5 milion for participation + 15 milion per player in wining team
    5 milion for participation + 5 milion per player in second team (if they had more than 12 ancient guns)

Note:
    I hope that this will shorten duration event to 60-90 minutes.

• Announcing a new event and it's time/date in the same day as the event itself can make several ppl miss it.

But good event system !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Ancient Hunt

Results:

Wining Team - 17 guns:

DSC-The-Darkness-Cro................................5+15 mil (holder of numerous awards)
    Dr.Sc.Ridley............................................5+15 mil (Doctor of Science)
    UR_freefalcon..........................................5+15 mil (4 warsy aka green hell for drones)
    (IOC)Rex_Nebular.....space adventurer dude........5+15 mil....and cool guy.... have some PC problems..all time afk.
    mr.Fero.................................................5+15 mil (BG member in transition)
    BG_Husker_Du..........................................5+15 mil (hosted)

Second team - 1 guns:

CCCP Cresthen.........................5 mil....lost 8 guns in the brave fight.
    mr.Portos...............................5 mil
    mr.Sten.................................5 mil
    -Ryo-M3tall..............................5 mil
    -Ryo-Mormegil..........................5 mil
    mr.Hellraiser............................5 mil

Thanks to all for participating.