Posts by Drunem

Drunem - 0 (left when in Nomad Lair)

sorry for that... :S

i have lost my connection and i wasn't able to come back. i have tried it several times, but allways got errors.

also sorry to my team. i never would just leave and let my team alone ! i hope you will give me a second chance :)

greetings

cya next time!

but shure :thumbsup:

was the first event yesterday i have joined and it was fun. thanks for doing events like this :)

today it is TDM i think. if i have time this evening, i will be there (easy points for the enemy team, but don't tell them please... :P )

greetings

no, there is no way to turn it off.

later in the game there will be no problems like this. you just need better weapons. at the beginning of the game it is not easy to play as a "fighter". try to play as a trader till you have enough money to get better, stronger ships and weapons. NPCs up to level 10 or 11 will not have the time of using bots and bats, cause they will die too fast. NPCs over this level don't use them as much as low level NPCs (and the result of using them is not very high, so no problem too).

and, by the way, what do you think the NPCs think about you using up to 250 bots and bats... ;-)

so the game is more "realistic". nobody want to die. even not a NPC... ;-)

greetings

good answer that is showing some of the reasons i did not take part of any event till now...

an other reason was for example my ship, or better the equipment of it. as i wanted take part an event the first time, i have seen that i have no chance against the strong weapons the other players have (i play CF since three weeks). now i have the right weapons and i am able to buy every ship i want. so this is not any more a reason =)

a reason too is my bad web connection. after reached a data limit, the speed of it is very low. it is enough for "normal" playing like discover systems or figth against NPCs or for an easy 1vs1 PvP. but i do not know how it works with 5,6,7 or more players. i do not want to be the reason for lagging or a server crash !

so now i'm waiting to have full speed again and then i will take part of events =)

i will do it only for fun to play against or together with other players. money is not the reason (it is not difficult to get much money in CF i think...). equipment will not be a reason too, because after some hours of playing you will know how to get all kind of it (perhaps something like "unique equipment" would be cool, but after 100 events there will be an "influation" of it when nearly every player has it. but perhaps something like this...). access to clan systems and the right to buy equipment there without asking for permission for a short period of time would be nice, but i cannot say if it is possible or it would be ok for the clans.

greetings from germany (and sorry about my bad english... :S )