I can't sell goods...

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• I don't know exactly how to explain it...
    I've bought combat arms and station plans for aprox fifteen minutes into the west accademy then sold 'em into the manhattan space station. Here i'll buy water and sell it to the accademy then cycle repeats... Now i've a stock of station plans and combat arms... and I can't sell it! When i try to leave the station it says i'm cheating and terminate the connection...
    I use windows vista firewall but it's unlocked since i started to play.
    I really don't know what the helof cheat there's inside what i'm doing...it may be lame cause it surely let a n00b earn a lot of money... but it's not weird and cheaty O.o
    Help please... i can no more play due this... i've 43 credits and cargo bay half full... :(

• I was watching while this was happening lol kinda funny but it sucks for you

Here are some SS's

I'll find you in space m8 and give you some creds but I suggest you use the money I give you to buy a ok fighter to farm pods for the time being just a suggestion

*Edit* or try updating your client and see if that works...

• solved... closing freelancer then re-updating it fixes the problem. What was the cause of it? Maybe it's a curse of Montezuma... xD

• The loader pulls dynamic economy files from the server, so I guess the files on your client weren't updated for some reason...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• yes, as always we tryed to tell all members and players that They have to restart ( FULL RESTART OF THE GAME[just the game, not the PC :D]) after a server crash/eboot, as it will surely update something new, and nice ^^ like a world that always changes... new prices, new pl, new trade routes ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis