Balcans UNITE!

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• @ EVERY PLAYER FROM BALKAN ON CROSSFIRE

Let us cast out the shackles of old-fashioned Crossfire clans and the servitude to the dark age community, and form a Balkan terrorist plundering pirate clan and become the scourge of the server!
    Enough of your so called superiors telling you what you can and cannot say or do! We will be independent and we'll bring total chaos to the puny gay sissy players who are better at posting jokes and spend more time doing that than actually playing!
    Once we see if there is enough candidates we'll think of a name, I don't care if it's asdiuob as long as we vanquish the weak!
    We shall disrupt trade, we shall slaughter everyone (who we can kill ofc^^ let's be real) we cross our ships' guns with!
    Leave your pasts behind and enter a new area where only the true player values will matter, not the ones falsely given to you by some narrow-minded ****s!

Requirements: Anger; desire to kill, slaughter and plunder; basic knowledge of combat; enormous iron-will to survive; elementary school finished (sry if you fit everything previously stated, but let's face it, if you don't meet the last one you're just a kid and you need some serious therapy)

• I did not ask for comments, I asked to find out if there was anyone from Balkan who is not a sissy... time will tell

while ure at it, the reason why you don't think it's gonna work it cuz u fall under the "narrow-minded" category stated in the original thread

• Any Nationality, Ethnic or simply territorial based guild/clan/group in a multinational online game is destined to fail. (Speaking from experience)

And if you are really adressing ALL Balkans - that means members of other clans too and i doubt that any of them leave their clans, just coz you asked. And even if - you know how ppl here feel about clanjumpers.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Also saying 'Balkans only ! Blacks only! or Whites only! ' it's a bit of selectionism... something against the others that aren't selected heh

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• fine then.... anyone feeling the same may freely join the revolt against the whole server

and about those who hate clanjumpers - instead of giving them the vote of good will and confidence they are jugded even before doing anything, and perhaps those ppl just couldnt click with the crew where they used to be - so I piss on anyone who anything against a clan jumper

Originally posted by Michael
    ...a bit of selectionism...

I think the proper word to be used here would be -being mild- CHAUVINISM or -being realistic- RACISM.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Čemu nasilje? :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

Originally posted by NucNuc

I think the proper word to be used here would be -being mild- CHAUVINISM or -being realistic- RACISM.

like I already stated, I did not ask for stupid useless comments, if anyone is interested let me know, this is just an informative announcement from my side, I wanna show you all I hate the current server atmosphere

• I dont see how Diablo's idea is bad. If they work hard then they will succeed. However keeping it fun and not serious is the way to go.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Things seem going down the serious route already... But that`s just me spouting nonsense...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Originally posted by Michael
    The main idea of the clan is already... Very serious, server/human haters are not welcomed :D

I think that most statements were not to be taken so seriously and that "server/human haters" is taken out of the contekst.

As there are many ppl her from Croatia, Serbia nad some Balcan countries, guess that Diablo wanted to unite all those ppl under one clan.

As CFPD wanted to unite law abiding, "honoroble" ppl under one clan, LP wanted to unite plunderers, cop killers and so on.

There is no fundamentalist or racist ideas in what Diablo wrote.

@Coryinthos, clanjumpers theme was discissed and chewed over about 1000 times already, and it is normal, i came to the server after 3 years and there are many ppl (old players) who jumped clans) and i dont think that is the main problem on the server.

We need more roleplay and more ppl on the server, any divercity will only help the server if done properly and whitin some boundaries.

Thats all from me folks [8]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Cpt.Gonzo [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

"Buy the ticket, take the ride!"

• I can t edit my post cause it seems something i really wrong with forum when i use it cause i cant recieve PM's and cant edit my post.

I only wanted to say that Diablos idea is utopia and it will be very difficult to put it to life, cause of which RP will ppl in the clan want to play, ect...

Im at work so excuse my grammar and spelling in this and previos post.

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Cpt.Gonzo [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

"Buy the ticket, take the ride!"

• This idea would essentially be making another pirate clan. That would be cool, regardless of clan members' origins and nationalities.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf