Sol prob

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• Guys seems like when more then 2 ppl in the same time in Sol, server crashes like crazy!!

pls have that in mind and dont enter it if some1 is already there!!

now 4 ppl were in Sol and server crashed every 2 min!!

Keep on rockin'...!!;)

• there are no problems if all the guys are already in sol... the problem appears when someone is jumping into sol or out of sol while there are more ppl already there...

• I noticed same prob as Iceman, now 4 players in sol and server crashed every few mins. Few days at late evening whe n was no ppl in sol we played few hours without any crash. And today i tryed to dock at jh to sol in hyperion, got CTD and server crashed. All other systems work fine for me (visited almost all systems).
    And now server again went to no kicking mode (show player on but not let to log in )

watchi10.png

Life is just a game, scenario is crap but at least video is excellent.

CF chars: SMG_Pic, SMG_Picard,SMG_Explorer, SMG_Savage

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.

Originally posted by SMG_Picard
    And now server again went to no kicking mode (show player on but not let to log in )

the thing is the server doesn't really crash for quite some time but is under red lag that kicks most of the players while few remain unkicked but with red lags... maybe somebody could confirm this... but it's the only logical thing

• Actually, it crashed just 3 times, and the last before the long lag, there were just 2 in Sol.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis