About booster color

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• well i was thinking....what if engines hadd multiple colors...like a fighter with engines which produced flames which are bright white in the middle and accures a bluish color as as u move away from the center and has a significant amt of blue in the outer layers of the flame. think about it u can use the same concept and experiment with other colors

meh.

• that is possible... and actually already the case
    the core has a different color than the flame

however i will not play around with engines now

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• no what i mean to say that the whole flame has different layers like a transparent toothpaste filled with something but the colors will be blended together in the flame. i hope you get the idea if u dont tell me how to send a paint pic in a message and ill send it privately to u.

meh.

• no i dont get it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• upload the pic to your profile and right-click it and click (copy image location)
    after you done that click the reply button in the forum you wish to post it on
    and click (IMG) button. and paste the address there and click reply if you have
    nothing else to say.

sorry i cant tell you details on the profile thing, haven't done it in some time.

• here it is im not very good at digital painting...in the drawing,there r marked boundaries between colors but u could gently blend them in this concept can be used with may other colors and other things and u can add some finishing touches.....u can modify and post the drawing for improvement in this concept

meh.