Respublican ships ideas

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

• Respublican Battleship "Saber"

and on that would be based fighter.
    (with engines in the place of "hands" , cockpit inside of helmet . And if it would be to thought to make "feather" those would be replaced by lighting system (white lights)

Lone Developer of Siderian Commonwealth for FL: Expanded Universe. Avoid contact if hostile.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. He did not avoided contact with me
    (" )_(" ) Now is kept as hostage . Remember his example.

In battle, one must adhere to one's beliefs

• u serious?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    u serious?

yes... those models would be not quite easy but can be done with some work don't you think? Expecialy the Battleship (but yes it will be not that long as on picture ;) - I will take the part from end of blade). And I would need help with texturing them :) (i dunno how to do that)

more concept pics

and I will propably use helmet as end of ship also (or end will be based on one fo those) or it would be better to take use of saber's handle at there (for VHF version)

a minute ago (or so) came to me that i can "copy feather" from satelites/telescope objects model. So ships will have fether ;D

Lone Developer of Siderian Commonwealth for FL: Expanded Universe. Avoid contact if hostile.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. He did not avoided contact with me
    (" )_(" ) Now is kept as hostage . Remember his example.

In battle, one must adhere to one's beliefs

• Hmmmm, and are there any good modelers lurking around?

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]