Mod of the Year awards 2009

There are 60 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Trucker.

• well I spammed a few of my friends sites and asked ppl on messengers last evening
    that probably explains it

if we send out a newsletter from SWAT we can reach another 8000 ppl and i might be able to send out another 6000 emails on another game community that i have good contacts with.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• At those hours at AM, voted the americans ^^ That's cool hehe

et's try put the Freelancer as game nr 1 on this year... it will appear in the moddb's global media !, all people will see the game... and seach mods for it... and if we keep being between the first 3 as latest upgraded... ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Do we have anyone drafting up and email to be sent?

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• Check facebook, weety and similar sites which you remember having an acount and a place to post :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• heh good one ^^
    lets see 20.000 of that VOTED for CF ^^
    If OP could make 10Kof his 15K contacts vote for CF... lol I only can help with somehoundreds...

• We're in the top 40 right now as far as I can tell. Turn out those votes!

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• we are not in the top40 - thats the daily visit rank
    and the amount of votes is not high enough

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• uh oh...
    How we can see in which position or, how many votes CF or FL is ?

PS: Check out the toolbar for our community, it started having many usefulthins heh on the CF Toolbar thread

• You can not see how many votes CF has. But FL has 2000 votes on all FL mods together

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• last chance to vote
    voting will close in a few hours

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, it's already over and MechWarrior: Living Legends won.... and the top 1 ranked game as visits is Half Life 2 heh.
    We're atm in top 17 as visits...

• Means there are many visiting the CF 1.8... each 10 minutes :D
    The visit number got up nearly 200 visits in the last 2 hours.

• I voted for you, the email was a good idea, got me to look and vote, which you deserve, keep up the great work, and good luck at the awards.

Trucker.

• thx

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• No probs Swat, but i wonder if you can help me please, i have downloaded Crossfire 1.8, i have uninstalled everything, but when i try to install using FLMM 1.3 i get this error message, sorry to bother you but i'm useless with computers, here is the message, Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 1.80 Client Edition'
    Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod Manager\mods\Crossfire1.80\EXE\MSINET.OCX' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\MSINET.OCX')

Thanks

Trucker

• probably the uninstall did not remove that file
    try to delete the folder manually before you install again

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,