The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Banning you Michael, cuz OH SH*T, I thought you ghosted us all again and had us worried a bit... glad to see you back. *cheers* (actually really drinking a beer right now, it's summer after all). ^^

• And what about you? Didn't you also have a beer with her while enjoying the summer and the sea and... all? ^^

I ban you because life is awesome and we should enjoy the summer to the max!

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• Banning you cus Im still not a beer drinker lol

But we do enjoy the sea and all... after the quarantine was lifted... temporarily. If you remember where I live... ye xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Im still not a beer drinker lol

Tell me that's a joke...

Regardless, there are only a very few people that I know of who don't like beer too. I wouldn't call myself a "drinker" though, because I intend to live a healthy life, work out etc. but it's summer, so... a few beers is always awesome in the best season ever (apart from the discos on the beach, the sea, the girls and so on...). ^^

And yeah I remember of course [cuz I have a badass memory, hahaahahaha], I ban you because I know where you are from originally, I see a lot of your countrymen (and women) on our coast... but didn't you move to ESPANYAAA? ^^

• Oh yeah... that's the spirit!, hahaha

I ban you Ajay COZ I'm this (-) close to get me some from the fridge.

• I ban Iliyan 'cos I'll probably go and buy some tomorrow... basically I'm torn between dropping by Sis and wrapping up my N:A playthrough or settling for some WoWS grind.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I wouldn't intervene in other people's lives, but my advice is this: Family (or close people) always comes first.

And frak it, I ban you coz I am gonna get one now, haha... see ya (I gtg anyway), take care dudes.

• I ban Iliyan 'cos, right, I shouldn't burden Sis with my presence often.

• I ban Iliyan 'cos, I don't, but I have reasons to believe that.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Well, I ban you Ajay, COZ I did say that I don't intervene in other's people lives -> i.e. not my business, but I am always here for an advice (if needed).

• Banning you guys for talking about beer and other's lives then... and well, as it's on topic... wifey's having one atm xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you COZ I'm having one right now too. ^^

PS: Summer & the Black Sea <3

• Banning you to ask... would you drink room temp warm beer in summer now ? Apparently ones who actually like the taste do that, cus less taste when cold...

• MUHAHAHAAHAHA... you serious? No way, Jose. A beer MUST stay in the fridge for AT LEAST 1 day, the more days the better, though it depends on the fridge and the temperature that you set.

A warm beer is like drinking a p***. I wouldn't know though, just what I hear constantly in the movies.

Anyway: I ban you to tell your wife to learn how to drink beer the proper way. ^^

PS: Cheers, with COLD Zagorka (the best bulgarian beer together with Shumensko), I've had my share of drinking german and czech beer, time for the national pride.