The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Latest fall of romania was entering EU xD

Same with BG, nothing worse than to listen to a bunch of morons in Brussels how life should be in Bulgaria and the greedy and power hungry BG government listening to their 'masters'. By the way, look at how the EU HQ building looks like -> I'll give you a hint -> Tower of B...

I don't mind having the benefits of being in EU (i.e. being in a union or that traveling is so easy), but every country has different standarts of life, different budget etc. Just because the general standart of life is different in the western part of Europe, doesn't mean it has to be the same in the eastern. A smart american in the 18th or 19th century (not sure) said this "There are two ways to conquer a nation, one is by the sword, the other is by debt" -> Look at the debt of Greece for instance.

Nothing better than agreeing to enter the "ROMAN EMPIRE" after actually defeating that roman empire before, and having the roman empire pay them instead (lol)

Yeah... I miss the Khans and Tsars who subdued the Roman Empire for centuries and were their rival in power even for most of the time they were annihilating them, they wouldn't have let the country be ran by greedy and power-hungry people now, nor bending to the EU or USA. But I guess almost 500 years of Ottoman yoke f*cked us up, while we kept the Ottomans here, the Western Europe was thriving and developing. But anyway, who cares for history these days, right? What's happened, happened... so let's just make the best of it.

Banning you to say thx and that I dont remember the name actually

I don't remember the name either, but I know it's a city close to the Bulgarian-Romanian border, unless I mistake that city for another.

Alright, I ban GodEatGod for the nice trolling, hahaha

• Banning you GodEatGod because Michael isn't a werewolf... or is he? Though I always enjoy looking at the Lesser Light (Moon) with as many stars as the city allows me to see, always an incredible sight. Speaking of which, now when you want to go out of the city to enjoy the full Night Sky, you can't... pfff, well, you can, but... eh, priorities.

• I ban you because... wasnt it made to kill nonhumans like werewolves and aliens ? To protect real humans from invasion

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you COZ... wut? o_O Not even close.
    (Also, aliens do not exist).

• So, we are the only "intelligent" species in the universe ? Banning you cus that's sad, I feel bad for god's creation.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you for disrespecting the Almighty's title by typing it all wrong and in small letters at that.

So, we are the only "intelligent" species in the universe ?

Depends on what you understand by "universe", it's not what the scientists are telling you it is.

Feeling bad? Is the Heavenly Host not enough for you? The things you understand by "UFOs"/"Aliens" are shedim (demons) & fallen malakim (angels) in disguise, though some "UFO" sightings are nothing but actual military craft sent to the public, so they can prepare them before the grand unveiling. Other ways they perfectly do that is through movies (Predictive Programming), don't fall for the deception.

• I ban you coz... did you notice that some people from this thread are MIA? ^^
    (I hope everything's alright with them though)

• I ban you COZ they are actually enjoying themselves 'locked up' at home with their girlfriends... I know I would. ^^

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• Pretty much. ^^

I ban you COZ that tends to happen when we have a normal conversation in a public thread, I told you... we need to start trolling, MUHAHAHAHA.

• Why do you call me good? ^^ No one is good except One - YAHWEH Elohim.

But I really appreciate it, man! We missed hanging out with you here, so I ban you BECAUSE I'm really glad that you came back to us!

Cheers, dude!!!

PS: Yeah, yeah, I may have mentioned that I don't drink, but I do allow myself to drink only on occasions and in small quantities, I'm keeping a healthy life. ^^

• I ban Iliyan 'cos, hold another gif for showing appreciation.

74-b8vhGMb.gif

Also, like for Tyrion Lannister. One of the best characters in that show (maybe even THE best) and definitely among my favorites.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".