The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• And I double ban you, I couldn't care less if people thing I'm strange for admiring the girls in these posts haha

I don't care either bro, however... there's still this thing called 'respect'. ^^

yeah, the planes should actually be grounded, but there are exceptions when it comes to bringing citizens into the country and stuff. Preferably, buses should be used, however, planes can be used if it's to far away for the bus and stuff.

Maybe, I don't know... I had to go shopping and afterwards to my barber yesterday and saw at least 3 or 4 planes flying. And the other thing though... I don't think people realize that they are in a 'quarantine' over here, still lots of traffic, people still out, only difference is just with their masks on no matter that the weather was FANTASTIC, am I the only one who's been socially isolated (except chatting and talking to my friends through the Messengers and the cell phone) while the rest of them just have fun outside? I know this quarantine is bullshit and these masks (that are not filtered) don't even help, but come on...

it's a bit strange to see them. I have seen planes in Germany flying as well, so I have no idea what's going on actually hahah

Exactly, so it's not only in Bulgaria, but Germany as well.... yeaaaah, my guess -> Private jets. ^^

I ban you because I'm still not a fan of the German police, no idea why. Maybe not my type, who knows haha ( don't kill me). Also, you forgot to add Bosnian girls into the top 3 at least pfff :P

Then I guess it's because that you already got used to them, hahaha... let's just agree that there are beautiful women everywhere. And of course the bosnian too, that's why I typed the "..." in my post. ^^

Alright, well... I want to double ban Ajay for suddenly bailing on us, maybe he wants to see more exotic photos? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

• I ban you because I do agree. I see also a lot of people walking, but everyone is taking care in it's own way. The masks do help, since you aren't spreading germs. I know that the filter ones are better, but at least they are doing something. You are lucky you have barbers opened. In this German region where I'm right now, barbers and almost every shop are closed. Only the supermarkets and the essential shops are open pretty much. Well, I've to wait until the 20th of April, to see how the situation will develop. I can't wait to see my barber hahah

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• Eh, I went out to grab some chips today.

I ban GodEatGod 'cos a mask isn't that much of a problem for me 'cos I usually wear scarf all the way up to the nose until very late spring. In fact, I'll probably do just that next time I'll have to footslog anywhere.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban AJay yeah that's the point. Just cover your mouth a little bit and everything should be fine. I was more referring to ILIYAN's comment that masks aren't helping at all haha. I hope you at least got Pringles Ajay :P

• I ban Night-Hunter 'cos, actually, I don't even know why I came back.

And nope, it's Lays.

• I see also a lot of people walking, but everyone is taking care in it's own way. The masks do help, since you aren't spreading germs. I know that the filter ones are better, but at least they are doing something. You are lucky you have barbers opened.

Well... I broke my trimmer that I use for trimming my beard and since I am not yet ready to go to Technopolis for a new one (because of this epidemic), I just went to my barber not only to get it trimmed (I do that every one-two weeks), but I also needed a haircut because ALSO of the epidemic, you can guess... and she still works no matter of the epidemic, she's the best. ^^

In this German region where I'm right now, barbers and almost every shop are closed. Only the supermarkets and the essential shops are open pretty much. Well, I've to wait until the 20th of April, to see how the situation will develop.

Well... Germany is 5th on the official table (and you can guess how much worse is the ACTUAL data that is not listed officially), so you guess why everything is closed except for the emergency stuff. And why the 20th of April? What's on that date? Your barber will return to work? ^^

I can't wait to see my barber hahah

Hahahaha.... yeah, trust me... I know.

PS: The masks do help to an extent, but... not really. And yeah, Ajay is probably used to it over there, especially in Siberia, he's hardcore as most of the russians are.

I ban God

Which one? There are many (even though all of them are serving the Real One), did you perhaps mean Gad?

Okay, jokes aside ^^ ... I ban Night-Hunter to explain:

because you ruined everything (in the spirit of the thread)

Now i can't do what i wanted to do.

Time to go off... until some particular person don't make me appear again.

• And yeah, Ajay is probably used to it over there, especially in Siberia, he's hardcore as most of the russians are.

If only in spirit.

I ban Iliyan for falling for that delusion. Actually I look as hardcore as a wet kitten. Or that dinky Scanner kid on my avatar.

• I ban AJAY to answer ILIYAN first with the 20th of April. Well that's the date the German government set for the quarantine time for now, after which they will decide what to do.

And I don't believe you AJAY that you don't look hardcore, those are lies hahah

Also, Night-Hunter, what did I ruin? I've been on this thread for almost 5 years, so I don't know what I could have possibly ruined??

• If only in spirit.

I ban Iliyan for falling for that delusion. Actually I look as hardcore as a wet kitten. Or that dinky Scanner kid on my avatar.

giphy.gif

Because everyone who lives in Siberia is hardcore and not to mention, Vodka gives you power... like our Rakiya here gives us power, HAHAHAHA (by the way, I don't drink, I have another source of power), but I had to say it. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I BAN GodEatGod because 20th of April is also the date of the April Uprising, that's why the date clicked (I guess); and what would they do? -> Whatever those running the show will tell them.

• I ban you 'cos I'm not gonna continue on with the "behind the scene" guys. It was a funny thought to me, but I'm not buying the illuminati thing or the new world order. I'm not curious about me ruining the spirit of the thread or whatever

• I ban you COZ... what people 'behind the scenes'? What Illuminati or New World Order are you talking about? -> Running the show, those who give the orders, the presidents, prime ministers, generals etc. can't give orders? Don't they even have their advisers who also contribute to making the big decisions as well?

• I ban you 'cos I misunderstood your post above. Sorry haha

Yeah, after the 20th they will decide whether or not to keep the quarantine as it is or make it longer and stricter or whatever haha

• I ban you COZ you probably know my opinion on the matter (and by the way, it's just a small portion). If I wanted to be direct, I would have just said so anyway. I hate debates, having a normal discussion however, is awesome, but a debate is a thing that I hate. Everyone is free to express his/her opinion on any matter, but when you start forcing it, you can count me out.

That's why if I wanted to be direct, I would have just said so. And no worries, I know how "Those running the show" sounds like, but if I just wanted to be direct, I would have said the right words.

Anyway, what's the deal with Night-Hunter?

• Anyway, what's the deal with Night-Hunter?

I didn't planned on coming back so soon but oh well... this kinda activates me and for that you are getting banned.

let's honor the top 3 spammers: Ajay, Michael & Night-Hunter

Back in the days when i gave a flack about this thread.... those days are long gone now.

...okay, maybe I just have no taste at all.

I wonder why this is so much familiar to me.

I usually don't pay attention to how people look.

I mean, I have poor eyesight and even if I'll get a good look I also have bad memory which means I forget people's faces anyway.

In a way, I see just as much as I want to see and remember just as much as I need to remember.

It's like i am looking in a mirror (Kinda strange actually, because i hate being infront of a mirror. When i stand infront of it i always see the person i hate most)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I know that feeling. I kinda grew to care less about it though.

I ban Night-Hunter 'cos I kinda hope this whole quarantine stuff gets lifted at the next week so I'll be able to continue my N:A playthrough.

• I ban AJAY because I hope it gets lifted soon as well. I'm kinda tired of being stuck-in for such a long time...

Also, Night-Hunter mind answering me (since you skipped it) why did I run the thread? or the spirit or whatever you meant

• Banning GEG to call upon ILYAN on the bulgarian history lesson.... do you know the part of the story where romania saved the great bulgarian empire and received a zone with a city as thanx which we still have ?

And incursions from the great khan/tartars being lost in the swamps... between bulgaria and romania :D

Or "Dracula" 's tactic that scared the turks away before they even tried invading ? Finding their own troops like that... saying the place is too crazy even for them

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Night-Hunter,
    Какво става е братле? Всичко наред ли е?

Michael,
    Which city? I know of a one but I am not sure.

Edit: I ban you because you're finally back. ^^

And incursions from the great khan/tartars being lost in the swamps... between bulgaria and romania :D

Or "Dracula" 's tactic that scared the turks away before they even tried invading ? Finding their own troops like that... saying the place is too crazy even for them

Yeah, the same swamps who helped us against the byzantines when Khan Asparuh (Isperih) came here with his forces. ^^

Anyway, enough of edits -> but I think we are going off-topic with the history, every nation has its Rise & Fall moments.

Edited 4 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• Latest fall of romania was entering EU xD

Nothing better than agreeing to enter the "ROMAN EMPIRE" after actually defeating that roman empire before, and having the roman empire pay them instead (lol)

Banning you to say thx and that I dont remember the name actually

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis