The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Ajay cus unfortunately it seems they won't for the public.

Now "Back to the future" or anything like that again.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus yay !!

And did any of u who actually played Fallout 4 see something like this ? :P

Eternal inertia ripped arm:

I just made this so I can delete a video I made of it lol.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• I ban Mike 'cos I have just got an advanced SCBW map editor working.
    Good point is, it can place unused units (like Raszhagal's Corsair, Aldaris or DuGalle's Battlecruiser) and use hidden AI scripts (such as giving Shared Vision to a non-allied player or ordering the AI to construct nukes)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Ajay for not having that in the beggining/first place O.o It's the only way of editing lol

• I ban Mike 'cos, so far default StarEdit proven sufficient. Still it allowed to make a couple of edits that made missions more perfect, e.g. before, one of missions gave you a ton of resources, single Ghost and few Command Centers with empty Nuke Silos. Now, Nuke Silos are loaded instead.

The point was, when I started making the very first mission >1 year ago I did not expect a single installation Covert Ops mission to blow out of proportions to turn first into a full campaign, then into a series of campaigns.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Mike 'cos I was going to quote Zeratul but decided against it.

• I ban Ajay cus I hope Ori ain't gonna use that post as excuse to not be around until after New Year. I thought of this but didn't wanna post it above to not give him ideas but, actually, I'm vouching against it :P

• Banning Mike for accusing me on something terrible to do... ya know, i live in CF btw ... hehehe ... but still, dam, the connection still got problem ... u r lucky i got this problem, if not, i will kill u many many times... hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe ...

• I ban you cus I know you are a good boy, so you wouldn't kill a fly, less a flying spaceship with people inside :D