The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you guys cus you keep talking about muscle strenght of savage beasts with no brain muscles, who just follow their evil leaders like a herd of black sheep.

Brains always proved they can beat body muscles, get your chainaxe guy fall in a hole in the ground covered with a plastic and drop rocks on top of him lol. Try chainaxe that. And without even needing magic xD They are actually too stupid to know the arts of sorcery or how to use the items they ban :P Less making a proper usage of them in harsh conditions.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus falling ruins are not the same as rocks straight on their head. Ruins got holes and caves that form when the pillars and stuff fall, and such.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos, yeah, still it's gonna require a big enough boulder to do something with 3+, from big enough height for him to spot it and do something.
    Actually this is why Sandy Mitchel's Ciaphas Cain regards Khornates as being easier to fight with, they charge forward 95% of the times. But since it's Ciaphas Cain, he got to face the 5% situation once. And, Cain has two confirmed Khornate Berzerker (i.e. those T4 3+ chainaxe-armed guys) kills (okay, one was heavily injured and another was actually killed by his aide with a meltagun).
    And this is why my 2nd most favorite faction from Warhammer 40k are Iron Warriors: They are one of the smartest CSM. Their smartness is more leaning on the technical side, but they do use sorcery from time to time, together with all other tricks they have.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you cus, nice Iron Warriors.

Also, what ya think about girls ? Does love really exists for them ? Or just stuff like "I like you(your aspect or money)" or "you make me laugh(just entertainment, so when no more fun, girl jumps on another target)" or more like "I feel bad about myself, will never have a proper BF so I will actually just sit with you until somehing better passes by", or "just lost my bf so I will be with you just cus I'm need / to revenge on him/ to feel free and wild again", or just cus so needy, other stuff like this :D

• I ban The Original 'cos, I think that any of the above in any combination can be true, but I shouldn't bother to find out.

• I ban you cus the question is if you think that "love" exists for them, or ONLY the ones in the combinations said later, which of course exists. Question is, if the 1rst thing exists or not :P

It would be interesting seeing "Commander Ajay" becoming "Good dog AJ" under "Supreme Commander Wife xyzname" 's dominion.

• I ban Mike 'cos, I don't know. So far I've had no evidence whether it exists or not.
    For me, it effectively doesn't exist (i.e. has no effect on my life, hence "effectively") so far.

It would be interesting seeing "Commander Ajay" becoming "Good dog AJ" under "Supreme Commander Wife xyzname" 's dominion.

Thank you for giving me one more reason to stay single until the date of expiration.

• I ban you cus you shall fall under her dominion !!! As Ori said:
    " then u will know how the girls turn into woman and a commander ..."

• I ban Mike 'cos he also said the conditions on which it will happen (i.e. marriage). And you both just gave me a reason to avoid that condition... weren't you trying to do the opposite (i.e. try to get me to find a gf)?

you shall fall under her dominion

For some reason I feel as if I have a whole squad of commissars behind me, and a couple of Armored Company LRV commissars nearby too, i.e. stubborn and defiant.

• I ban NH 'cos I kinda guess who you're talking about. That freak who's got five or so of the damn things.
    (i.e. me)

• I ban NH 'cos, OFC I'm not a paragon of handsomeness, but I meant "freak" in a moral and/or mental way, as you have to be nuts to actively use such a ship in CF.

• I ban NH 'cos, I'm still repulsive though. And got this theory proven today.
    -Recess time, and we got a mutual pair canceled so all 3-year students (me included) wait in the hall
    -Two girls from my "neighboring group" (different groups, but same faculty and the same year) discuss a probability theory homework
    -The discussion is within my earshot and since I've also got that work I get interested.
    -I asked a question about that work
    -"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!"
    -I should have made a sarcastic remark in the "Tsundere for me, eh?" vein, but I was so darn tired I didn't know what to make out from it.

Gotta admit they reacted with appropriate

• I ban NH 'cos they didn't. I am not easily offended with such words. Heard all of them and then some more back in the school.