The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban AZ 'cos I see construction of another treadnought starting.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Ajay to say to AZ that, CISA the old certification over information and rights/control ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you NH cus you failed, u had to ban me not Ajay :P

So much of a SPY you didn't even see me.

PS: I ban you for editing your post xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos that happen because it took me about 5 minutes to write my post and for that time you came and make a new one and after that i made my post.
    That's the reason why this happen.
    P.S.
    Just to be clear about the situation now my spy mode is active (no matter what you will gonna say now :P )

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH 'cos he's still so flakkin' right it's not even funny. This thread is indeed going dry.

• I ban Mike 'cos and what exactly goal do you hope to reach with this? Except for me going siege mode in place other than this thread OFC, which is what I am going to do in a few posts anyway.
    Or I can find something to speak about, then I might even stay. But the topic won't last for a post or two, sure as sure.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you cus actually you both shall pay attention to me ! mwahahaha

jokes :P

Harry potter film coming soon, opinions ?

• I ban The Original for being a Khorne follower

P.S. Hmm... "Commander Ajay" has a ring to it.

• I ban Ori because, warriorrs are easy to freeze, then burn, then freeze again and make them crack like pieces of glass.

Or simply burning their asses to ash with a phoenix flame attack or so xD

• I ban Mike 'cos, unless they get good Deny The Witch roll, which Khornates have good modifiers to generally.
    e.g. Kharn The Betrayer no-sells almost any sorcery. What a swell guy.

TBH in WH40k wizards (aka psykers) generally don't really lack in raw physical power department, especially LSM Librarians and CSM Sorcerers (who are still Space Marines and can take Terminator Armor, Bike or Jump Pack).

• I ban you cus those khornates n such are just afraid of the power of magic !! Banning sorcery stuff is just a chicken move which does not work, thus black market.

• I ban The Original 'cos, these guys have Fearless.
    And they purposefully decided to avoid using sorcery because they like using their chainaxes more... and due to that, they get higher resistance to it. In addition, they have several relics to enhance that. And don't get me started on Bloodthirsters.

From the other side we have Tzeentchians who often are at the same time strong, smart and are extremely powerful psykers.

On that note, sometimes I doubt there is a thing more "metal" than a chainaxe.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().