The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you, Mike, because I goddamn feel like it.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• I ban Mike 'cos, musket is a smoothbore, muzzle-loaded, ball-and-powder gun. 91/30 is a bolt-action magazine rifle using cartridges. So that's a Rifleman.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Ajay 'cos after i complete the main story of Fallout 3 it's not so interesting to play anymore.
    I don't know why but it's not like Skyrim (after the main story i continue to play it for days and weeks with all the side stories and th DLCs i had much to explore, but the Fallout 3 DLCs did not offered me so much).

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH 'cos, pretty much the same situation with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP. Though from the other side you can still run around, hunt monsters, search for artifacts and get stuck in occasional firefights with zombified stalkers/mercs/Monolithians (if there are any left), you have very few quests left. Some mods expand the storyline though.

• I ban you cus Fallout 4 still has lots of stuff in the world and secondary quests n unique ones with unique rewards after u done the campaign but for me it still felt like there's no point to keep playing. Even though I wanted, was nice n all. But not much free time either so nvm that :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos after months of good enough internet the problem with him start again :(
    My net got lost more that 10 times until now.... but it have many more time until i go to sleep, it can disappear more 10 times.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH 'cos, my connection is so far good since I've got an optic cable this summer.

• I ban NH 'cos there was a combined phone+TV+internet option, but we were okay with the old phone and TV.

• I ban The Original 'cos, not always. School has greatly influenced me back in my teens.
    After all, the school has played a major role in me becoming a black-hearted, twisted weirdo creep I am now.

P.S. It turns out Epsilon Eridani and Tau Ceti are real stars.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Banning Ajay ... just wait till you arrive at working level ... then u will know how boring it was during schooling and universities ... that's my opinion btw ...