The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Ori cus you're actually banned ? lol

Psst: My last PC didn't have multi cores from what I remember. I can't call that being rich :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you NH cus this isn't a competition xD
    But if it was, you'd win. Pretty sure your "old PC" was longer ago than mine tho. You will soon upgrade, or buy new one in parts (as I did, just bought each part n made it myself), and you will be there too :) And your old PC would be a multicore :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus, how did it even get banned ? I saw you online yesterday, you said about Utopia winner and dissapeared o.o Or 2 days ago.

• I ban NH 'cos on that note, I'm gonna upgrade too since I doubt that my PC will handle Battlefleet Gothic Armada (Which will be released in 2016 and I can't allow not to try it out).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban NH 'cos I don't remember last time I got a haircut. Month or two ago I guess.
    I don't usually care about my hair (either head or facial), and I think only Mom does.

• I ban Ajay cus that sounds grave.

And hope you remember saying about that game here when it's released :D

And about new one or upgrades... wait NH what the HECK is your PC doing on the CEILING ?
    Anyway, last thing I did was upgrading, but that cus the pieces I got few years ago had the CPU and motherboard being top notch, some normal ram and needed SSD cus life's better with it despite needing to keep it clean n organized (Got an external HDD for the stuff I use less or don't need 100% of my PC's resources n speed, so, non top notch games go there, Fallout 4 ended there too, but been on my ssd for a while :) ). But it had a weak graphic card, more or less. Else the cost was too high. So few months ago I just got a new graphic card, instead of a new PC :D And next time it's getting weak, I just get a 2nd card of same type and use them on SLI(at once)... unless things change too much.

• I ban Mike 'cos I last upgraded my PC in 2013 I think, and even then out of necessity (my old graphic card went Forsaken, so I had to replace it).

• I ban you cus you are getting a haircut at least lol
    And interested/happy about it. He ain't :P

• I ban NH 'cos, just like mine two years ago I guess.
    TBH I considered just shaving my head clean and sparing myself the trouble for a longer time.