The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Michael cuz well, my friend was part of stagecraft and brought with her a thing of fake blood that actually looks real. Since we were all bored, we decided to mess with our teacher. so, my friend put 2 squeezes of blood in my hands and let it cover both hands and start to drip. I then calmly walked to the door, next to my teacher, with my hands in front of me in full view. The teacher looked at me, and started to look scared. I then said hi to her, and then proceeded to walk out of class to the bathroom. Lets just say when i got back, she wasnt very happy at one of the seniors playing tricks on her. :P

FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!

• I ban AZ 'cos, still gotta admit that was bloody hilarious.
    I had a similar idea a month or two ago, but it involved faking a bloody cough or internal bleeding. You see, I had a couple of teeth removed on a previous day and thus I had a very real bleeding hole in my gum. So I had the idea of not-so-secretly spitting in my handkerchief and, when someone noticed and asked "is that what, blood?", reply something along the lines "Yeah, don't mind".
    Since I had two pairs of Electronic Systems Development that day and our ESD teacher likes joking himself, I doubt they wouldn't like the joke. Though I ultimately decided against it since that is very dark even for me.

P.S. You're a GR already? :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban NH to tell AZ: Welcome to duty.
    Also, that's what is happening to most of my teeth, but I decided to remove those two because one of them was already beyond saving and its neighbor was 8th and started bugging me.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Ajay 'cos, here is the same. It was at first only one and after some time his neighbor become the same.
    Now the two of them laughing at me and starting troubles from time to time.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban you cus you are talking nonsense lolz

I never drink (even tho alcohol can help disinfect caries :P I just tasted a bit of wine from time to time xD )
    I never smoked

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus you posted in all counting threads like half n hour before I said that, but not on here :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis