The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban AZ 'cos, First Law Of Vaarsuvius.

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Ajay cus your russian jet trespassing the border (again) got shot down.
    Your 2 pilots ejected and are alive, but one of them is still retained by us :P Your plane went kaboom when crashing tho.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban myself 'cos I've just spoilered one of the most satisfying moments in LotV. Don't click the button unless you played/don't care.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Ajay cus **** you xD
    I didn't know what you mean with LotV, was thinking more of Lord of the Vag... xD I didn't get to read the whole spoiler tho.

so LotV is out ? Gonna check it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike for apparently hiding his Mark Of Slaanesh (which is... atypical for an Eldar fan).

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Mike 'cos, don't think so, since if I'd felt anything from that I'd been desperately trying to find a solution. Yet here I am, sitting at my PC and playing Clear Sky.
    P.S. Don't you think "R18 S7 AP2 Assault 3 Gets Hot!" sounds self-depreciative?

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you cus idk what you mean with those words.

Anyway just finished SC II LotV, on Extreme settings and Brutal difficulty, of course.

Gotta say, it didn't deceive me, was satisfying and up to Protoss' obvious... power overwhelming. And their spaceship, no flying meatball or flying metal junk can compare. Wish I could get that ship in Freelancer, with the spinning and the sun in mid n all.

And well, the new xel naga is reseeding the barren planets quite nicely. :D

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• I ban Mike 'cos

• I ban Ajay cus that's cool. Assault 3 means tactic rifle then

And this is better than all ur weapon codenames.

• I ban Mike 'cos wrong, basic rifle (examples: Guardsmen' Lasgun, SM/SoB Bolter, Skitarii Rangers' Galvanic Rifles or DEldar Splinter Rifle) would be Rapid Fire (two shots at half range). Assault 3 is more like submachine gun/carbine, such as Radium Carbine. 3 shots per turn is more fitting for HMG equivalents, but they're Heavy 3 (can't move and fire at the same time).

And actually, the profile I mentioned - the Plasma Caliver - is actually a special issue weapon, but it is used like a close-range carbine (Usually alongside Radium Caribines, since they are mostly used by Skitarii Vanguard, who have rad-carbines as standart issue).

• I ban AZ 'cos, for me it only started. Got a single pair today, then I'm free until Monday. Guess for yourself how I'm gonna spend it.