The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban NucNuc for playing a Commissar role (i.e.

*BLAM!* HERESY!)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban NH 'cos, shooting his own troopers for cowardice, mhm.
    Though yeah, if his squad is well-behaving, he's cool and is a nice addition to squad's firepower, given that usually Commissars use Bolt Pistols (like one on the picture), Plasma Pistols or full-size Bolters (Least experienced ones or those who got too used wield Laspistols, also some use Hellpistols but only in fluff) as well as are formidable in close combat with Chainswords, Power Swords or Power Fists (in which case they can punch out vehicles).
    (Though there are commissars that avoid executing guardsmen, they are rare, most notable reasonable commissars are Gaunt and Cain. the latter avoids this in order to avoid fragging and/or to keep yet another warm body with a lasgun between him and the danger)

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban NH 'cos, Idea was from the same place. Though thanks to this most commissars are noted to end up KIA miles away from the front lines.

• I ban NH 'cos, stray meltagun/plasmagun blasts, frag grenade accidents, misfires... :)
    From the other side, wearing a black coat and a huge cap among the camouflage-wearing Guardsmen makes you a target by default, Bolt Pistols or Bolters will eventually run out of ammo, Plasma Pistols are prone to explosive overheating, Laspistols are so pathetic they can't even pierce flak armor most Guardsmen have, Hellpistols require a backpack capacitor (but other from that you get a weapon that has high rate of fire and can punch through power armor) and you can't get Inferno Pistols or Hand Flamers.

• I ban Ice for the BS Assault :)

Meltagun

It's gotta be the funniest name for a weapon ever (aside from its larger brother called multimelta) but Melta Weapons are called this way because they melt stuff.
    Though in tabletop Meltagun is effective against most of stuff, its only drawback is short range, large weight and fast energy drain. It is used as a handheld AT weapon by Imperial Guard (and, by proxy, PDF and Skitarii), Spehhs Meh-reehns (especially of the Salamanders chapter), CSM, and, of course, Adepta Sororitas (aka pyromaniacal space nuns).

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Ajay cus the Melting explaining, then, playstations should be called meltstations as they get so hot lol
    I don't own one though.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos, husband of my sister owns one. Played it a few times, found it boring.

• I ban AZ 'cos, yeah, because they're simple humans (save for Ogryns) among aliens (Tau are weaker than humans, but they compensate with superior technology) or genetically engineered killing machines. Well, Adepta Sororitas are humans too, but they are fanatical pyromaniacal nuns, and, as someone said, the best way to make them follow some kind of a plan is to point at enemy general direction, yell "Heretic!" and get out of the way.
    Not like Guard doesn't involves plain charges into dangers, but they are also capable of tactics and strategies, as well as having some of the best vehicles and artillery.

• Banning Ajay for the Imperial Guard wall of text... hehehehe... but anyway, i dont ban you for the case of making friend with single/unmarried sister... hehehehhe... just kidding bro... i'm a semi religious guy btw... hehehhee...