The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Sanders for not knowing the rules: you ban the person whose post is last.

that would mean you lost the game, and you don't like loosing.

Surprise, surprise, I tend to do whatever I want whenever I want, just like one of my favorite characters (who also seems to be Tzeentch's reincarnation in that universe).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Sanders 'cos yes, because where's fun without reason? Though flak knows.

• I ban Sanders 'cos, hmm. I don't remember last time I actually prayed, ever. I should be ashamed as I'm an Orthodox Christian...
    As about how could the plane just disappear, flak knows. I heard of a similar accident somewhere in Yakutia or Chukotka, but that was An-2 "Colt" that disappeared (An-2 is a small biplane, think as of the biplane Cessna with small passenger/cargo capability, used as a crop duster/parachutist training/skydiving/small transport/etc)
    One of the version is that the plane was stolen. Wait a second... ohbloodyflak just like at 9/11...

P.S. I dunno if Russian voiceover for DoW Soulstorm is better or worse, but Sisters of Battle Canoness's voice is SO FLAKKING CUTE. From one side, it's good, but from another side, religious fanatics shouldn't be cute. Especially when they wield a flamethrower and a huge chainsaw/sword. Also, Sanctioned Psyker's voice is more calm. Yes, that spooky, hunched guy who has a weird helmet, holds a staff that is sometimes sparking with lightings and sometimes starts to laugh/weep/whatever that sound is, speaks in otherwise calm voice, getting only a little nervous when his squad morale is broken. From the other side, that epic "Witness your doom!!!" when casting the Lighting Arc is gone.

• I ban Sanders for knowing how true his statement is.
    However you may be right about first, though I can point out several factual errors in DoW, like Khornate cult in Soulstorm using Sorcerers (Khorne hates them) and summoning Horrors (Horrors are Tzeentchian daemons, and Khorne hates Tzeentch, the god of the sorcerers), or they're being supervised by Alpha Legion who: a) in most cases don't fight openly; b) I doubt they have Khorne Berserkers among their ranks (Only World Eaters and Black Legion can make them AFAIK, but they could join any legion - that's Chaos afterall); and c) worship Chaos Undivided, not only Khorne (could explain them having Horrors and Sorcerers though).

• I ban Ajay for taking this full nerd and making me google: Rule 63 is an internet adage which states that for every fictional character, there exists an opposite-gender counterpart.

• I ban Ajay for not telling how Sanders misspelled "Michelle", because the one with a single L only exists in the US (Sander's PoV), and our point of view is in Europe.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos, that european and american dialects differences...
    Though from my PoV there's a flakload of ways to spell my own callsign, depending on the pronunciation.

• I ban Mike for not knowing the origin of my callsign.
    But indeed, I got used to pronounce it as "AJ", though there are still other variants.

P.S. Reading Ciaphas Cain novel series by Sandy Mitchell, again... just look at this motherflakker. He tries to escape direct combat by taking onto not really dangerous missions... and look the results.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay: - ().