The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike for not knowing that essential stuff to keep this (pretty pointless) existence isn't on a give-a-flak-list because it is above everything there by default and is supposed to have its attention "on native level". In other words, I don't give a flak about that because I give S.A.M.s instead.
    And music helps me to make existence to seem less pointless, world more colorful and myself less miserable.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you for saying that a end of world type of sounds which only preach black death and says about pointless life and existence, helps you to make existence less pointless, more COLOFUL and less misereable ?

Soo... you listen to songs of how to die, so you can get motivated to live better. hmmm k

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike for not getting thtough his input that there is one Keter-class song in my playlist.
    I won't be explaining why music helps me. Sabaton's Metallizer song will.

I won't be explaining why music helps me. Sabaton's Metallizer song will.

I ban you cus I don't see how your sabaton metallizer song will, explain me why music helps you :P

You said "I won't do this, sabaton will (do this)."

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because:

"Metal is all that I need"

If honestly, the music motivates me to keep going. Don't just trudge through my existence, but do it with a Crowning Music of Awesome on the background.

"Panzer Battalion", for example. It is very motivational, for me at least, literally telling me: "Quit your moping, Ajay, go forward and plow through any problems on your way". "Panzerkampf" is similar, only with enduring. "Firestorm" and 115 are usually making me dump anger and hatred. Something calmer and more innocent ("Lemon's Tree", couple of Luybe tracks... tons of like that) - when I really need to relax.

And of course, if it's really time to mope, there are weapon-grade feels... For example, the quite fitting song called "The Price of a Mile", that is also, strangely, serves as motivator.

• I ban Ajay because I tried to relax on your music 8) and I had to relax again about 2 hours after that.Good sound but not for me.
    This music is really cure if you've trapped in something like hypnotic sound waves.Some hypnotic songs are made to change (y)our brain:))).Listen this with the max loud..just once!
    And i`m not forcing you. :D

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

• I ban you cus most people are not prepared to that, you pretend somebody who's being late to start filling himself (starting with sound) to check out the level where you start clearing out yourself to create inner peace ? Unless you don't know for real what "Journey to Shambala" which has many names, actually means :P

• I ban Mike for that blah blah blah about inner peace... filling oneself to then clean oneself? My "life motivator" has just crashed with segmentation fault.
    As to Soul, if you meant Stripped Of Life, it isn't for relaxing. For relaxing I prefer... well, mostly not heavy music, albeit even Sabaton sometimes works.

• I ban Ajay cus I was not speaking with you, I was telling him how you are way out of reach of what Soul was saying, it's even a dumb move for him to try show that to you, and you just proven me right.

• Everyone misses stuff everywhere, you cannot avoid missing stuff, like, what about the stuff being said on other threads here ? :P You can't even imagine what awesome and thrilling stuff even for your type you are missing on some other places/threads/games/videos/series :D

I ban you cus you should avoid falling in the same issue as, Pinkie in this episode, clones...
    YouTube

• I ban Mike because there is one reason I am against cloning: just one Ajay is enough.
    However if there was R63 version of me...
    *Imaging a ugly, rude, foul-mouthed b*tch with Tsundere tendencies, extensive knowledge of military equipment, absolutely intolerable personality and a thing for heavy metal songs*
    NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE 0 OF 10 WOULD NOT EVEN TRY TO EVEN BEFRIEND.

with Tsundere tendencies,

I ban you cus there is no "dere". If you know the full meaning of that Tsundere you used.

• I ban Mike because I know that it's about actual sweetness hidden deep inside.
    Like, me caring about, say, Night-Hunter or ANybIS, asking, for example, why NH haven't posted in a while...
    Hmm, looking from that point, my R63ed version doesn't looks bad...
    *remembering my habit of spewing vulgarities*
    Nope, it does.

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban you so you show when you ever shown you care about somebody (like, on here ? ), without being asked or wanted by somebody else.