The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike because it's not about depression.
    It's about sitting here and understanding that this thread won't bring many fun if I won't be fueling it with funny reasons and provocations.
    Offtopic: I don't know who was voicing King Sombra and if he had speak at all, but I'd preferred hear him in Joe Kuckan's voice.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you cus, why didn't you bring your "fellow human" here to check if He is gay or not ? xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you for editing your posts too late :P

ANyway, King Sombra was good as he was, anyway, he didn't even got 2 minutes of screen, and was desintegrated, blown out of existance.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because not showing decent villains is a sign of failure.
    Anyway, Mike, look what I've found on SCP foundation site:

Files

• lulz.JPG

(127.14 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )

• I ban you for posting before me and to reply to Ajay: what the heck is SCP who are like:

That leaves us with a face like:

or and some others like:

Just so we can bring in the 4 apocalypse horsemen aka men who like horses/ponies (you know, "war" "death" "famine" and "conquest" ), they are just waking up:

Cus they are gonna fall even worse than how 4chan fell under the domination of ponies !!! ( you know, 4chan was also like that, but after some weeks or months of war on their boards, they made a board only and especially for ponies, and there are not many topic-dedicated boards xD ).

• I ban NH to tell Mike because SCP, Special Containment Procedures is a fictional wiki that contains information about fiction objects/subjects that are supernatural.
    And I can't help it but I adore SCP foundation more than ponies, so deal with it.
    Well, it'll be funny, because if ponies on this site will be spread throughout ALL boards, I'll have to reap the whirlwind.
    *Sees Mike's FS pict*
    We'll need a small bodybag, so I'll go look for it and won't be seeing 'Shy choking. Stupid filly, if you'll hold your breath for that long, you'll choke yourself!

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus there is an image with RD marking her cheeks with the rainbow, and that face, and says "WAR IS ON MOTHER FUCKERS" but I can't find the original one xD

Anyway, who cares about a fictional wiki ? How can you read something that is doesn't exist O.o Cus you said it is a "fictional" wiki, so the wiki does not exist O.o

• I ban you cus I guess you are going off after some pop corn, right ? You can't miss all the action and fun xD

• I ban Mike because that was wrong to say "fictional wiki". It is rather a wiki that is played like a stash of secret documents.

• Secret documents are not fictional, those are just secret, fictional is about stuff that is fictional, not about stuff that is secret xD

I ban you cus, let's have a thread inside a thread !!

It will only be for a day though, then it dissapears to avoid the spamm.

• I ban Mike because picture is funnyjunk'd again.
    STOP FAILING@FIND ALT SOURCE.