The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike because I've just returned from the countryside... and I won't go to the school tomorrow. Guess why :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Why ? :P

I ban you cus you make up excuses for not going to school, like that something bbaadd happened to you :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because this pic should clear why I am not going to school tomorrow.
    That pic has a relation to that day:

• I ban you cus I guess it's some national day for when the civil war ended and a side won, or so ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because nope. 8-9 May, 1945. Capitulation of Nazi Germany. The end of WW2 in Europe, and the end of Great Patriotic War.
    And tomorrow is 9 May: Victory Day (9 May - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). It is a national holiday.

• I ban NH cus I had to reply to Ajay that it's what I said, some national day, you said national holiday, I said "and a side won", and you say "Victory day", whatever, the same :P As we were speaking of why you don't go to school tomorrow, so of day 9, not today ^^

Also, I was better before remembering the WWs stuff and Germany... I don't want to think bad of Germany just cus of their past.

• I ban you cus that's cool, if you like something, nobody else has a say against your likings. You should check the rest of stuff on the same topic, there are more songs as good as that, on the same or even more hardcore style :D

• I ban you cus you call me from there to here (after I already was here), and when I am here (after already being there), you tell me to go there X_X

• I ban Mike because I still forgot to show you this:

I finally got my affiliation.
    And I don't think bad of Germany because of their past. Main thing is that Nazism was overthrown. At a great price, but it was.

• I ban NH because that is just like my favorite unit from C&C3, Vertigo Bomber. It comes outta f*cking nowhere, drops its payload and disappears.

• I ban NH because I don't blame you for talking with Mike. I don't mind.