The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you cus no one reads that big wall of text on your profile... unless somebody's got a LOT of free time on their hands.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you for saying that you "believe" you read the profile once... so even with enough time to take to read his profile, you get lost xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Wait, spanish ? Aren't you in Bulgary ? I ban you cus finding an original english voices HD serie with spanish subs was surprising...

aaaand, you are banning just fine ^^ See you could do it ? xD

• I ban NH because I don't want to post here anymore.
    EDIT
    OFFTOPIC: found some stuff again:

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus... I wanted to.

Edited 2 times, last by Michael: PS ().

• I ban Mike because...

• I ban you cus I never said stuff against the NOD Mechanical units, the non mechanical ones look like mutants... but anyway, making the best out of any machinery and technology is the way, no matter who had it before ^^

• I ban Mike because you are right.
    BTW, you know who also remind me Protoss? Aeon Illuminate from Supreme Commander. Their units are deeply focused on only their job, they use rounded, softly-curved (but not weird) forms in architecture, and their units are kind of glass cannons. And they are also very religious.
    (In opposition to Cybran Nation. Guess what Cybran rely on? Stealth, versatile units (naval Destroyers that can walk), traditionally red laser weapons, high rate of fire, spiked architecture with triangle as main element, faction color red - anything rings a bell? And they are the good guys.)

• "Aeon Illuminate" *_* cheeeezy

I ban you for bringing those into my knowledge... (when I saw the name of Supreme Commander, as an old game, didn't try it out).

"humanized Seraphim technology"

" the illuminate sound like jedi."

Me likey. By the campaign intro, they are the good guys, even though the commentaries...
    "cybran - the race that wants to be at peace
    aeon - the race that wants to turn everyone peaceful
    UEF- the ones that will do everything to end the war and re-unite humanity (blacksun)"

UEF's intro shows they are a current humanity version, in the future, but same paranoia, need and greed of power, control, domination...
    Cybrans... "Her: You spend too much time here alone, doctor. Doctor: I must never forget WHY we are fighting... *darth vaders come in* Doctor: Thank you for coming my boy..." I heard enough.

The doctor seemed really polite, and controlled, but too much need of controlling himself may mean he goes very wrong when he loses control... dunno, I'm afraid of misjudging them by the intro, but that game still looks so old... guess I will watch the cuscenes when I got time, and get over it ^^

• I ban Mike because Dr. Brackman lived for a f*cking 1000 years, or more. Of course he is a bit weird.

BTW, that girl that accompanies Dr. Brackman... She *sob* gets killed in expansion pack *Sob*. R.I.P. Ivanna Dostya.
    And only good guys in Aeon are noted to be a few Burke supporters, other see "The Way" as an excuse to exterminate everything that isn't Aeon. Proof? The huge part of Aeon joined Seraphim when they returned and attacked humanity. (There were rouge Cybran too, QAI and Sixth Hand Node. And in last mission UEF Brigadier General Fletcher goes against both you and Rhiza, your ally Aeon commander, and also wants to reactivate Black Sun)

• I ban you cus you blame Aeon of "wanting" to destroy everything not Aeon, while you support the dudes with a weapon that destroyes the planet, as in, everything alive ? Their crave of power went wrong.

• I ban Mike because I support Cybran Nation.
    And I don't blame Aeon entirely. I blame those of Aeon who crave for power too. Marxon, for instance. Or Evaluator Kael.
    (BTW, in Supreme Commander 2 your Aeon player character's name is Thalia Kael. And guess how is your Cybran character called?)

• I ban Mike because whatever. The MLP character that fits me was evil from its very appearance in S02E26. (J/K, I am not sure that character fits me)

• I ban you cus Crysalis has future plans, wishes, and such, as I said in some video, you are the one appearing at the end of it, the Mule "Grumpy", I don't remember his full name tho, it was long.

He is always sad, hates stuff, doesn't give a flicker for anyone, neither for Pinkie's singing, and is locked in his house, wants to be left alone, etc. Doesn't that sound familiar ?

• I ban Mike because yeah...
    Only difference is in that I am being cool while being grumpy.
    And whatever:
    Disguising as a woobie man - check (You can't be sure that I am telling truth about myself, right?)
    Feeding off emotions - check (Very reason I am sitting here - because it is funny to be here, it charges me up)
    Deceiving and "dirty tricks" - check (Brotherhood of Nod fan).
    Repulsive for myself, but is counted as handsome by somebody - check (if those somebody aren't f*cking liars as myself - for example I am sure that when my mother says that I'm handsome, I should call bullshit).
    You can't say that all of the above wasn't bullshit - check.
    You can't say I'm not bullshitting you RIGHT NOW - check.

• I ban you cus...

because it is funny to be here, it charges me up

Pinkie Pie soul detected !!! Remember her song ? ^^