The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you cus that was not loud FS, that was meanie FS, just like in the Discord part (that was actually cruel)... too much kindness for him to work a way to trick her.

Anyway RD is the awesome one, not FS. K, we may say each one was awesome in her own way, but at least cool. The Fastest and Cooler one.
    FS was the cutest shyness.
    PP was the funniest, for sure... and dumb.
    Rarity (the only one with a single name ?? Sure is "rare" ) the most beautiful, and fashion one.
    AJ the healthy and strong one.
    And the best for last, TS (no, NOT the Team Speak.... but Twi :P ), the smartest, charming, most powerful (as in power not strong, but that one included, as you saw when she was pushing the snow-removal thing) and best of all ! yyyyup ! Event went Super Sayan, twice ! Now that she "evolved", she can really shine, more than FS in S01E19 :P. (psstt, any coincidence FS was the most famous in 1-19 and most infamous in 2-19 ?? hmmmm, coincidences do NOT exist ! )

OH, btw, Katara, from the Real "Avatar", the Last Airbender one... seen the anime long before the movie came out ^^ And hey, it wasn't such a bad movie, ppl always complain, but let's see if they can fit like 20 hours into 2 without missing any detail that made the original serie "special". hmpf.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: Super sayan part ^^ ().

• I ban you because... We are turning this thread into pony thread and anime thread.
    Actually that's why S02E19 got my stone heart... because of reminding me about how I was back to childhood and how I am behaving myself now.
    It will be enough to say that back to four-three years I was kind, timid, but eager to help my class. Now I am keeping out from my classmates, never giving a hand and laugh when they fail.
    BTW, it's cool to be a "white crow" of the class, since it gives you a moral right to give no flaks about them and their problems.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• O really.... rrrrreeeeaaaallllyyyyyy..... whatever !

I ban you cus of THIS!

da0805fe07817d519c03a85bab345c87.jpg

How did I get the RD one ? Maybe the information added on the test was not balanced because there were more answers pointing to RD than the rest, so, taking that one out, 2nd highest direction is for Twilight S ! It's actually looking like an arrow pointing up to her !! Now THAT's what I call MAGIC, I could've done it neither trying it...
    *random one: yyyyup.
    *Me: YESS ! ... So, how did I even get a 0 on FS side... O.o

Yo Ajay, how about you ? which side will be YOURs xD

--> Click here, name well hidden xD

PS: 2nd try, maybe I had to be more open minded than worrying about the answers, but it still got to be an arrow... this time an arrow that HITS the SPOT !!
    e83065f3c9f5ac3e59d448a948e10bf3.jpg

My worries are gone, this shape definately fits me more... including the one to Rarity, at least on the inside O.o
    And I DO have a point over to FS too ! yeyy !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• I ban you because I just don't care about those tests :P
    EDIT: Actually there are more psychology and stuff... Including even a Zodiac sign.

Edited 5 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you because I just study at home sometimes.
    Just because I am almost-blind... and our class does anything EXCEPT listening to teachers during lessons.
    Yes, I got to two first lessons and one math additional during the fifth, because I couldn't learn anything in such an atmosphere.
    And I ban myself because that's because of me Mike started to turn this thread into a pony thread. I guess that's annoying for those who don't watch or don't like the show :)

• I ban you because I feel that if you will ban me from here, Mike will monopolize this thread.
    But if I was banned a couple of days before, I wouldn't indoctrinate Mike with ponies :)

• I ban you Mozzi cus, nope, I would call for somebody else to ban :D

Mike will monopolize this thread.

Is that this is the only thread I didn't monopolize ?

heh, just kidding, at least that's what SOME said >_>

SOoooo, I'd be Luna, huh...

NOT BAD ! A powerful ALICORN !! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA ... *silence for the moment* So, Ajajujay (aka Ajay: in a funny baby "gu gu ga ga" tone ), afraid of making a TEST ? Maybe yours could be an arrow upside DOWN instead of UP like MINE ! Or at least is what you would EXPECT, right ? Afraid it won't happen ? :P chicken. If you actually get a line to FS instead of an arrow (without cheating), you totally beat us.

Oh, this ROYAL voice TOTALLY FITS US !!!! MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

BTW ! WE shall BANISH anyone who complains on the TOPIC, on a fun thread in the OFF TOPIC section. Get it ? Any topic is fine here while it's FUN ! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA

(On a normal tone)* Don't worry, I'm on the good side now, so I won't banish the ones who ALREADY complained :D

Have fun,
    -Mikeluna
    or
    -Michaeluna

PS: That actually sounds cool :D Just like MichaelSeph.

Edited once, last by Michael: Spoiler ().

• I ban you because I am about to quote somebody...
    Oh dear...

Edited 7 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• Mission acomplished, yess ^^

BTW, for those of you who wondered about my last post's capital letters and such...

(googled, yup, you are not the first one to think that ^^ )

--->

• I ban Mike because I actually noticed the CANTERLOCK from the very beginning.
    And I you are saying nod aren't stealthy? Stealth tanks. Chameleon spies. Subterranian units. Shadow teams, Spectre-class mobile artillery. Vertigos (that also carry stealth pods in KW). Stealth towers. And if we take C&C4 into account, stealthed crawlers. While GDI has only stealthed sniper teams. And poor Scrin have only their sorry Assimilator.
    And I ban you for thinking that war begun from Philadelphia. Noddies used the Philadelphia just as a command "Cloaks off, guys". And as a part to make Redmomd Boyle rise to power, so Boyle could use Ion Cannon on Liquid Tiberium Bomb to call for Scrin. I admit, Kane is a smartass.
    You are better to play Kane's Wrath. It explains all of that.

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus ... let's see at "Wrath" definiton:
    "Another newly designed ship, not too much can be said about the Wrath. There are no reports of how the Wrath stands its ground in heavy fighting or in large battles. The stats look good however, and the reasonable price make it a very good choice. "

That sounds stealthy, it didn't even get USED.

It would impress more if you would say Kane's poop. Luckly cus we'll never see that anymore ^^ No more stories from liar pants and his dirty twisted traitorous ways to do things. Smart ass ? You are insulting smartasses by comparing them with THAT.

Anyway C&C is past, I already got all the ideas settled up, and the topic is not interesting.

I double ban you to double check you are banned cus you lied, you can't notice CANTERLOCK since the beggining when there wasn't even one (at all) until the middle of the serie... YOU are dissapointing me Ajay, you are not the guy who I trusted to have fun with. Don't make my friend FS put a sad face on you...

• I ban you because I meant "Since the beginning of that your behavior".
    Wait wait wait a sec, FS had befriended you? OOOPS. Every1 get an eye shielding.
    *Takes the beret off from head and pulls it over the eyes*

• I ban you cus neither STONE could resist to.... THE STAAAAARE !!

So better be good, and not need an eye shielding ^^

Note: Viewer's danger is inevitable.

Edited once, last by Michael: hihihi ().

• Lol guys, (Ajay and Michael) I think you two started, no angry comments about each other, but directly you have declared war on this topic (do not take it personally i just say) 8).

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban you for not saying that you ban somebody, and for not adding a reason for the inexistent ban.

This is the ol' "You're Banned Game", and we were just having fun :P Look few of Ajay's previous posts, he said he was cracked up. Of laughter not anger (what is when you say more than "angry comments about each other" ), he's just a little timid to actually laugh in public. Or if he does, we can't hear nor see it, just like FS. Anyway, some action is fun. These are better reasons to ban than the ones like "I ban you cus I feel like so" that were before.

• And WE banish you from this thread for 30 seconds for breaking the top rule in the thread, AGAIN !

Ok, 30 seconds are past, you may post now. ^^