The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you for not knowing about CNS_K719_Flutterrage :D
    However, the line i wanted to put is...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Oh, so a new one, that Flutterrage is the new BS, cool :D

I though you were speaking of that Ajay's Battleship.

I ban you cus that actually sounds interesting ^^

bTW, is it Flutter-rage or Flutterr - age ? hehehehe Enough age to get closer to her.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you, because Flutter-rage, hence doubled "r".

Shame on my head, because I am not even a Brony (since Brony must believe in Love and Tolerance... however I can tolerate both true bronies and haters like one my RL mate) and only reason of me naming one of my ships "Flutterrage" was lulz.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you because of...

THIS Flutterrage ? xD

Or THIS part:

Or the one she goes up, the sky darkens, and shouts ?

Anyway, maybe this changes how you see Fluttershy :D

Even though THIS one really looks scary... is that the same series ??

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• I ban you because I already do that ^^

Else this post would be a lot less nicer :P

Nah, kidding about the last part.

• I ban myself cus...

Ajay: !!! How do you think I got to know about "Best night ever", and "The Crystal Empire pt 1", "pt 2", "Over a Barrel" the Harmony jewels and the chaos dude thingy...

damn it Ajay ... that's worse than a DRUG !

But it's okay ! *FS Smile*

Great, now I added a new personality in my personality split disease. *FS yeeyyy* -_-"

• I ban myself because I forgot to warn you that this is high-addictive :P But you could tell it by yourself, since you could notice how it affected me...
    And yeah, "Flutterrage" is the one when she bursts into a ballroom...

Wait wait wait a second... You are saying that I had put you into that addiction? Oh Cele G-d, what have I done?

Edited once, last by Ajay: flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus of Wonderbolts !!!

yaikes

PS: Highly addiiiictive ?

TOOoo late !

But don'tcha worry, by tomorrow it will all be sucked up and over.

Wait... TODAY is Tomorrow, past midnight, wooo !!!

• I ban you because WBs will finally accept Dashie in season 3 it is not the thing that can be so easy taken out...
    However it is good solution to find another "hobby"...
    Mmmm, do you know that Starcraft 2 HotS is out?

Whoa, your reply reminded me that "HAI GUUUUURLZ" scene in S02E03 and I don't know why...

• What ? But I already saw what happened with WBs and Dashie like 6 episodes ago (pretty dizzy, and there's one who pushes harder than our main speedy character), got to the half of the season and it's not done yet... what source do you use, a russian one ? xD ( just sayin cus Russia is always late, just like getting to the moon, or the nuclear bombs, the Tsar was like 10 years too late, when it was already a bail out to stop testing those as the US already tested 5 of them in space/high athmospheric one, the size just made it worse, and now they are going to be late for Mars, Europe and US are already racing eachother, etc... )

Anyway, I know Starcraft, I won't really play that stuff until Seeker of the Void comes out. Damned crybabies kept complaining about Protoss until it got limited down to like, advanced useless stuff (while just the human scientist saw the Protoss actually don't want to conquer everything, cus it'd be easy for them to do it), but that will change when it's their turn to be the main race, just like how Humans was in this first release. So, the last ones are the ones who laugh best, as it will be the latest version, and Protoss will stay cool, at least balanced enough.

I just finished it's storyline, and got over with it. Nice stuff.

And yeah, that before was AJ ( you know who, Apple... Jack ! ) . ooookey, I ban you cus this one needs a shut eye. Glad I got to THIS part.

• I ban you because you're kinda right and you would have known about WBs and RD.
    Gosh, season Three is already over!

And saying about Russian dub... at least it still has uncensored Derpy (However it was nos as good as it could be). But Season Three is not done yet (I could just SEE how they'd translate "A True, True Friend" song:D)

• Whenever dub fails, go to the source, fansubs ! Months more advanced than any dub, I ban you for not thinking about this, as you should have enough knowledge of english to understand written colourful subs.

Just finished checking my 3 PMs, now I'm off, g'nightey !

• I ban you because I was lucky and my D/L had dual-layered sound, thus meaning I always can switch the dub off and watch the original :)

• I ban you cus so far youtube worked well, 1080p episodes, I didn't need more xD I didn't got to the end of uploaded episodes yet, so we will see later on, I know a good place for such stuff direct from the source.

• I ban you because I actually used YouTube to watch some episodes from S03. One of first was "Keep Calm and Flutter On" which completely proved me that FS is a badass.

• I ban you cus I seen that this morning :D

"Good move FS, good move *weeps* "

Good they kept the jewels anyway, just in case. ;)
    ^^

With the most special one there, Twilight, evolved and ranked up, now the last Season is over :D

Did you knew it has a PC game ? ends with: Fighting is Magic xD
    It's for real tho.

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• I ban you for not knowing this:

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus they did not remove what they had done, and it actually got improved since the last time it got "leaked". Now there's an improved version as torrent that I use. There is no buyable version of it, so using torrent is nothing illegal for it, but no details, here.

BTW, thinking that FS has a weak voice ? Check S1E16 :D

Edited once, last by Michael: BTW ().

• I ban you because I saw that outbreak in the end coming (Yeah, she was the only one to cheer up, while others kept jaws down). And yep, that was hilarious.
    And moreover, if you are looking for example of FS's loudness... better check S02E19. Also add precision F-strike and "The Reason You Suck" speech.(Warning: TVTropes link) that was like a nuclear bomb to the self-esteem. FROM FLUTTERSHY. And that was AWESOME.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().