The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Banning you to ask, what Gallia ? A guild ? And whats bad about it ? xD

I only played Disco once, many years ago, went to mine with random ppl in an asteroid field in few minutes, then another guy got banned for apparently stealing stuff one of them mined, and I went out of there xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• banned from the server and you not allowed in the castle either :) :)

just because you a hippy, long hair.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Banning you for not knowing about seph. Hippy ? Your castle is the stuff burning behind me now xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• lool

Banned cus that's the coalition, or was, guess Gallia is new thing, the new bad guys and idiot cus humanity has an enemy now no more fighting eachother idiots

• banning you because now I know why your wings are burning :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• banning you cus they are not burning, keep dreaming :P Still, not sure what part of a warrior that changed sides due to being betrayed n all shit going down till earth got fked up has to do with hippy xD

• You were banned from the server.

Reason : There was apparently a Gallia sleepership,...isolated and alone they landed above Sirius.They're independant and have every rescourses.

In a nutshell they are the superhouse...they won againt Bretonia and Kusari. Currently they are in war with Liberty.Rheinland is neutral and can even visit Gallia.

Why they are so angry? Coz uhm they were used as human shield.

• I ban DN 'cos last time I played Discovery Gallia had beefier troubles to take care about (a.k.a. Council).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Banning you cus everyone was used as a human shield when escaping with sleeper ships ? They all went through blockade. Anyway, what a way to start wars for stuff hundreds of years old, same as the original war, nobody know what they were fighting for anymore xD

• This whole game is that you are banned because of a silly reason, but you said there was a fire right behind you no harm meant xD you have wings and you just fly away, upwards and forwards only and you are in space :) :)

• banning you because it works even if you dont know your way try it - but you probably set it up so for you it's np :) :)

• Banning you cus I mean, if one doesnt know about it, will have no idea what your rainbow siggie is about xD But yeh, fun stuff!

• Also banning you cus I dislike that if its an option for a full conquest, fighting over some other independent systems sure but if you can fk up other factions in their own areas, thats wrong, just feeds the bully type of ppl and makes the normal ones who just wanna enjoy it, quit. There are always the more violent, cruel and offensive few.