X-3043 Jump Gate

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• I am on Planet Maltaat the moment and when i tried to go through the jump gate everyone attacked me. is there a way to get on the good side of what ever faction is in there and if so what is it(the way and the faction) because before when i tried to get in i was anhailated by the Outcasts. I there a way that doesnt need to got through Omicron Alpha? Thanks in advance.

• Question one: yes, there is. Buy a bribe with the outcasts. Shouldn't be too difficult since you're docked at Malta.
    Or kill Bounty Hunters.

Question two: Yes. Several. Just look around, those ways aren't that hard to find. But of course you'd still probably encounter Outcasts as soon as you reach X-3043.

Answer three: Buy a better ship, get better guns, equipment, the works, go out and whack whoever tries to whack you.

Edit: Solution four: Ask me for protection. That of course won't be cheap, but satisfac... err, i mean success is guaranteed^^

In the meantime i can recommend you the UGLY COYOTE, Sirius' most renowned night club on Malta. The girls will let you forget all your problems. Promise.

Fly safe and have fun.

• The DomKavash (they look something like insects) cannot be made neutral.

Are you playing single player or multi player?

• I beleive a jump gate to that system was also near the Blood dragon's kyoto base, Tohoku I beleive it was...

My bad, the base is in Shugoku. There's a jump hole that takes you to Tohoku or something like that dead east of their base. Near Tegaki's arch palace there is a gate to there. At least, i'm sure it is. I dunno, I'm playing single player right now so I can't exactly go exploring right now.

• If you are playing MP then beware of most of the ways in to X as they tend to go through clan systems. Tohoku is DC clan system (characters over 40th lvl need to ask any DC member if they may enter).

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

Originally posted by Hellraiser

actually they can be....go to devron

u revived an old thread that was based on CF1.7 - and in 1.7 u cannot be friendly with the DK

PS: u remind me on Supercars^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by Hellraiser
    is there a jump hole in utopia that warps you inside the planetoid surrounding the devron jump hole

No, there is not a jump that lands inside the planetoid (other than the Devron System jump hole itself).

Combine that answer with the answer I gave you in the CF 1.8 Mod thread...

Now you know what to do, right?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.