Global/International FL Tournament !!!

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

Huhu,
    this thing just came up at my mind. ;D

Players from every server are welcome to find out who is the best pvp-fighter :)

Vanilla FL server would be the best because it nobody will need to download a mod, most of players have played it already (in contrast to specific and single modifications) so this one should be the fairest solution.

http://the-starport.net/index.…ic=1650.msg14630#msg14630

I might would also like to use the SWAT-Tournament Mod, of course only with OP's permission.

• a tournament with people from all arround in one vanilla server ? there could be a lot, if there wouldn't be the problem of the Server's Power .... which server can hold so many players without overloading, get red lagg or crash continuosly...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The server performance shouldn't be that hard problem since not all of these players have to be online at the same time.
    We may could also use a modification written for the tournament instead of vanilla FL (or SWAT-Tournament mod, have to take a look at it).

• And by the way that tournament could be arranged by time. If there are too much players... there could be arrange the time^^

• ***thread closed***
    (SWAT will not support this due to the current situation inside the Freelancer community and the hostilities we received from several freelancer sites including TSP. That being put aside I followed the thread about this tournament for some time now and consider it a big mistake already)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!